~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!

Go down 
+5
Leslie
cocacola
Daisy
frankie
fiona's
9 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

[Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Update from Florida!

Heeey Eerrrrbody. I'm reporting from Florida today, and I'm having a grand time in my birth state haha. Last Saturday, both Mr. Cook and I got to perform at a corporate event for Primesource in Hollywood, Florida (Where I used to live!) I was nervous before I went on stage because it was the first time I'd done a set that long since my vocal chord paralysis issues a few years ago. I was hardly able to do 1 song after that happened, and so I was even nervous with the tour when I did 4 songs heh, just because I wasn't sure if my voice would be able to handle it. But I did 10 songs for the corporate event, and my voice was fine! It just made me feel really good to know how much my voice has improved since that whole weird thing. We had a lot of fun though, and Cook and his band were amazing as always. It was good to see him, because I haven't seen him in a while. It'll be fun to see more of the old gang at the Disney thing coming up in a couple of weeks. I took some pictures of Cook and his band from backstage, but they're really lame.... so... I'm not putting them up haha.
When I got to my hotel room after the event, I made it just in time to watch Jason Mraz perform on SNL! He sang I'm Yours, which I don't think I'll ever get sick of hearing, and Lucky with Colbie Caillat. Good stuff. Anyway, Sunday was the day of the Superbowl.
I wasn't able to watch it because I was speaking at a church fireside at the last minute around that same time period. However, on my way to the fireside I called my friend to listen to Jennifer Hudson sing the National Anthem over the phone lol. It was so good! Jennifer has pipes! I watched it on youtube later. It was Steelers vs. Cardinals, and the Steelers won. I still have to watch Bruce Springsteen perform during the halftime.
So for the next little bit I'll be doing some promo in Florida.
It's really nice to be in Florida right now, especially when it's snowing in Utah. Gotta love warm weather. I'll be going to Hawaii too to sing the National Anthem at the Pro Bowl, and it'll be my first time in Hawaii! Woot woot! That means more sunshine haha.
Well I hope anyway... at least more hanging out in warmer regions.
I'll let you know how that goes next week. But I better head out now. I'll let you know how the promo in Florida goes too! adios.
Song for the day: Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson This song puts me in such a great mood! It's my feel-good jam! If they wanna rock, they rock, if they wanna roll, they roll
p.s. Tour dates have been announced and tickets are on sale! Be sure to check 'em out and see which ones are by you!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205
frankie
Strongly Believe in Archie
frankie

Tổng số bài gửi : 519
Đến từ : Việt Nam???
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 pm

sao lại nhắc đến chuyện "vocal chord paralysis issues" từ mấy năm trước vậy trời ? eye tự nhiên làm m` thấy lo...
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 pm

ồi ôi...gọi điện để nghe quốc ca qua điện thoại...xì tin quá...:))...nhưng mà ko biết có phải gọi cho bạn kia ko nữa...:(...:-<

ước j` mình đc đi Hawaii...8->...
Về Đầu Trang Go down
cocacola
cocacola

Tổng số bài gửi : 1189
Đến từ : Spam Band No.1
Registration date : 16/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm

ai dịch cho em nghe đi:eye:
thông cảm vì em qá ư là ngu anh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nghi.archie
Leslie
Great Arch Angel
Great Arch Angel
Leslie

Tổng số bài gửi : 53
Registration date : 13/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Trích dẫn :
Heeey Eerrrrbody. I'm reporting from Florida today, and I'm having a grand time in my birth state haha. Last Saturday, both Mr. Cook and I got to perform at a corporate event for Primesource in Hollywood, Florida (Where I used to live!) I was nervous before I went on stage because it was the first time I'd done a set that long since my vocal chord paralysis issues a few years ago.

Chàooo mọi ngườiiiii. Hôm nay tôi đang ở Florida, và tôi có nhiều thời gian ở bang nơi tôi sinh ra haha. Thứ bảy trước, tôi và Cook có một buổi biểu diễn tại Primesource ở Hollywood, Florida (nơi tôi từng sống!) tôi đã rất căng thẳng trước khi lên sân khấu vì đó là lần đầu tiên tôi kể từ khi dây thanh quản bị liệt vài năm trước.

Trích dẫn :
I was hardly able to do 1 song after that happened, and so I was even nervous with the tour when I did 4 songs heh, just because I wasn't sure if my voice would be able to handle it. But I did 10 songs for the corporate event, and my voice was fine! It just made me feel really good to know how much my voice has improved since that whole weird thing.

Tôi hầu như ko có khả năng hát sau khi điều đó xảy ra, và vì vậy tôi căng thẳng với tour diễn khi tôi hát 4 bài heh, chỉ vì tôi ko chắc giọng của tôi sẽ có thể làm đc. Nhưng tôi đã hát 10 bài, và giọng của tôi ổn! Tôi cảm thấy thực sự vui khi biết giọng của mình đã có tiến bộ kể từ cái điều kì lạ đó.

Trích dẫn :
We had a lot of fun though, and Cook and his band were amazing as always. It was good to see him, because I haven't seen him in a while. It'll be fun to see more of the old gang at the Disney thing coming up in a couple of weeks. I took some pictures of Cook and his band from backstage, but they're really lame.... so... I'm not putting them up haha.

Chúng tôi đã rất vui, và Cook cùng ban nhạc của anh ấy lúc nào cũng gây kinh ngạc. Thật là tốt khi đc gặp anh ấy, vì tôi đã ko thấy anh ấy trong một thời gian. sẽ rất vui khi thấy nhiều đoàn cũ ở Disney đến trong 2 tuần. tôi đã chụp một vài bức với Cook và ban nhạc sau cánh gà, nhưng chúng thực sự chẳng ra sao cả…vậy nên…tôi ko up ảnh lên.

Trích dẫn :
When I got to my hotel room after the event, I made it just in time to watch Jason Mraz perform on SNL! He sang I'm Yours, which I don't think I'll ever get sick of hearing, and Lucky with Colbie Caillat. Good stuff. Anyway, Sunday was the day of the Superbowl.

Khi tôi về khách sạn sau buổi diễn, vừa kịp lúc để xem Jason Mraz diễn trên SNL ! anh ấy hát I’m yours, bài mà tôi nghe ko chán, và Lucky cùng với Colbie Caillat. Dù sao đi nữa, chủ nhật là ngày của Superbowl.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Elouise
Great Arch Angel
Great Arch Angel
Elouise

Tổng số bài gửi : 58
Registration date : 30/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Trích dẫn :
I wasn't able to
watch it because I was speaking at a church fireside at the last minute around
that same time period. However, on my way to the fireside I called my friend to
listen to Jennifer Hudson sing the National Anthem over the phone lol. It was
so good! Jennifer has pipes! I watched it on youtube later. It was Steelers vs.
Cardinals, and the Steelers won. I still have to watch Bruce Springsteen
perform during the halftime.

Tôi ko thể xem chương trình đó vì tôi sẽ nói ở
một church fireside vào những phút cuối trùng với khoảng thời gian đó. Tuy
nhiên, trên đường đi tôi gọi cho bạn để nghe Jennifer Hudson hát quốc ca qua
điện thoại. thật tuyệt ! sau đó tôi đã xem nó trên youtube. Đó là
Steelers vs. Cardinals, và Stee thắng. tôi còn phải xem Bruce
Springsteen
trình
diễn trong suôt giờ giải lao.

Trích dẫn :
So for the next little bit I'll be doing some promo in Florida.
It's really nice to be in Florida right now, especially when it's snowing in
Utah. Gotta love warm weather. I'll be going to Hawaii too to sing the National
Anthem at the Pro Bowl, and it'll be my first time in Hawaii! Woot woot! That
means more sunshine haha.

Lát nữa tôi sẽ làm một vài quảng cáo ở Flo. ở
Flo thật tuyệt, đặc biệt là khi ở Utah
đang có tuyết rơi. Tận hưởng thời tiết ấm áp. Tôi sẽ tới Hawaii
để hát quốc ca ở Pro Bowl, và đó sẽ là lần đầu tiên tôi đến Hawaii !!! woot woot!! điều đó có nghĩa là
sẽ có nhiều nắng hơn nữa haha.

Trích dẫn :
I'll let you know how that goes next week. But I better
head out now. I'll let you know how the promo in Florida goes too! adios.
Song for the day: Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson This song puts me in such a
great mood! It's my feel-good jam! If they wanna rock, they rock, if they wanna
roll, they roll
p.s. Tour dates have been announced and tickets are on sale! Be sure to check
'em out and see which ones are by you!

Tôi sẽ báo cho các bạn biết những gì xảy ra
tuần tới. Tôi sẽ cho các bạn biết làm sao để thực hiện những quảng cáo ở Flo !
tạm biệt.

P.s. ngày đi tour đã đc thông báo và vé đã đc
bán ! hãy kiểm tra cẩn thận !

Khi 2 sức mạnh hợp lại sẽ tạo ra thủ lĩnh hành tinh ! woot ! woot !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Duck
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Duck

Tổng số bài gửi : 252
Đến từ : Kần Hơ cí tị
Registration date : 09/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Hát 10 bài:drool: anh iu pờ rồ thật
Về Đầu Trang Go down
archie_rose
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
archie_rose

Tổng số bài gửi : 2127
Đến từ : Dreaming place
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:20 am

lịu có ai pro = anh iu nhà ta ;)) mà gọi cho pạn nào í nhỉ =.= Mog là anh pạn nào đó. tại vì chị kia còn mập mờ wá. khi nào rõ ràng thì mình thôg wa =))

anh iu pận rộn mà vẫn vik blog dài ngất thế lày....:x :x ui anh ui, iu anh wá
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/cindy_rose_162
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Elouise
ss thiếu này !!!

Trích dẫn :
Song for the day: Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson This song puts me in such a
great mood! It's my feel-good jam! If they wanna rock, they rock, if they wanna
roll, they roll
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!   [Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Feb 3rd 09] Update from Florida!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang