~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
cocacola
Strongly Believe in Archie
cocacola

Tổng số bài gửi : 1189
Đến từ : Spam Band No.1
Registration date : 16/01/2009

[Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to check in here in Singapore! This is my first time ever coming to Asia, and it's been great so far! I love the weather haha. It was snowing when we left Utah, so coming to a nice and humid place feels so good. It's really good on my voice, and I have hardly had to use chap stick. It took me a little while to adapt to the time zone here, because I had major jet lag haha. I'm getting better though. I've just been keeping really busy here doing a lot of interviews and stuff, but I had a little bit of time yesterday to go to the mall. I didn't get to go to that many stores, but it was fun looking at the different styles and brands that they have here. There's a lot of stuff here that's really cool. I'll be performing later today at Iluma, which is a new mall opening up here in Singapore. I'll be signing autographs and performing a few songs, so it should be fun. After my time in Singapore I'll be heading to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and I'm excited for that too! It'll be fun to see the Petrona Twin Towers haha. But yeah, having a good time so far in Asia! Everyone's been so friendly here too.

I also want to say thanks again to all of you who came to the shows on tour! I had sooooooo much fun! It was seriously one of the highlights of my life, just being able to go on my first solo tour. The last shows in Utah were great, and I was way happy to see a lot of my friends at the shows. Having the last show in Salt Lake was unbelievable haha. I couldn't believe how many people came out to see the show. It was a nice way to end such a great time on tour. The opening acts for the Salt Lake show were also amazing. Benton Paul was the first act, and he's a fellow Utahn who has some GREAT sounding stuff. He's a really good guy too. Then we had Amie Miriello! And you probably all know that I love her stuff too lol. Thanks Benton, Amie, and also Lesley again for coming and helping out with the first tour! I had such an awesome time. And thank you again everyone who was able to come out and enjoy the show :). I can't wait for the next tours that'll be coming up, and I hope that more of you will be able to come out to those! Well I better get ready for the day haha. I'll ttyl!

P.S. Right now it's Monday in the U.S., but it's Tuesday here. Crazy, huh? heheh....

Song for the day: Paris - Benton Paul. This guy has some serious talent. He has a great style and sound to his stuff that I really like. Check it out! This song has some French in it, so it's pretty cool.

-----------

wa anh ơi em iu nhạc French lắm nè :x:x
em đang nghe paris anh ơi :x:x
anh viết dễ thương kực haha cái phần p.s í

Lần sau chú ý k post 2 bài liền nhau nhe em :D -Katt

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nghi.archie
Mèo Mập
Mèo Mập

Tổng số bài gửi : 1111
Đến từ : Emotional World of David and Doremon
Registration date : 26/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Bít thế nào David cũng viết cái phần tập cầm đũa mà haha
@coca: em out nhanh quá, anh gửi cho em không kịp, bản Paris mp3 ĐÂY
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://syaoranmonnhox.spaces.live.com
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

hơ...sao ss tìm hoài ko thấy đoạn tập cầm đũa ...=.=
có khi em nhầm chap stick cả chopstick rồi...:-S

Ôi sang VN đi mà David...càng đọc càng thấy buồn í...David ơi là David...Hanoi có tháp rùa...đẹp hơn Petronas nhiều...thích tháp đôi thì có Vincom, the Manor...nhiều lắm mà David ơi...đến Hanoi đi David ơi...:((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mèo Mập
Mèo Mập

Tổng số bài gửi : 1111
Đến từ : Emotional World of David and Doremon
Registration date : 26/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 pm

@Daisy: ấy chết, Mèo nhầm :D
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://syaoranmonnhox.spaces.live.com
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Trích dẫn :
I have hardly had to use chap stick. It took me a little while to adapt to the time zone here, because I had major jet lag haha
biết ngay sẽ có vụ này ai mà qua sin với vn là ko bao giờ biết cầm chiếc đũa haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 pm

chap stick mà +__+ David viết lộn đó bà con =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 pm

ko phải David viết nhầm....
bạn í bảo thời tiết ở đây humid nên bạn í ít khi phải dùng kem nẻ ( hardly had to use chap stick ) chứ ko phải là khó cầm đũa ( hard to use chopsticks )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!   [Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Apr 6th 09]-David checks in from SINGAPORE!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang