~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Archieonly
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
Archieonly

Tổng số bài gửi : 417
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 25/09/2008

[May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA   [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:31 am

Checking in from LA

Hey guys! It's me again. I'm reporting from LA, and have been here for a bunch of meetings. It's nice to actually be here this week because, as you probably know, the Finale for American Idol was on Tuesday and Wednesday! I got to go both nights, and had a really fun time. Congratulations to Kris! He was really impressive throughout the whole season, and I think he really deserves his success. It's always good to see good things happen to good people, you know? Adam did exceptionally well too, and I'm sure he has a lot of great things ahead of him with is amaaazing voice and talent that he has. So props to both of them. I'm glad that they both sang the songs they sang for the 1st round, because those were my favorite performances they had performed during the season.
After the Tuesday show, I went backstage and got to see all the AI production crew again! Which is always great haha. I was able to go into the production room, which I was excited about because during the show we were never allowed in there haha. It was good to mingle with all of them.

All right, so Wednesday now: We started with the red carpet, which was crazy enough with all the interviews and seeing everyone around me that was there. It was an exciting show too. They had a lot of great performers like Cyndi Lauper, Jason Mraz, Kiss, and you probably already know who was there haha. But I really enjoyed it. Oh, and Brooke White sat next to me! It's always good to see her haha. I actually got to hang out with her on Monday, and we got something to eat and just got to catch up. it was a really good time. After the show, I went to all the after party stuff and it was great getting to talk to a whole bunch of people. I hadn't talked to a lot of them for a long time, and it was also neat getting to meet and talk to new people too. Someone I got to talk to was Tamyra from the first season! I was really surprised she was there, and didn't recognize her at first because I wasn't expecting to see her lol. It was good to talk to her and let her know I appreciated what she did for me. For those of you who don't know, Tamyra's performance during the 1st season top 30 was one of the most influential performances for me. I had never really WATCHED or studied people perform before, and to see her put so much soul into it was amazing to me. I'm glad I was able to thank her again. But yeah, got to talk to a lot of people haha. I got to talk to Kris Allen's family and they were all just really really nice people. It made me even happier for Kris, because you could tell he has some great people around him. I hung out with Carly Smithson and Jason Castro afterwards, and I also hung out with Castro after my meetings last night haha. So it's been great just catching up with everyone! I haven't been able to talk to all of them for a while, so I was really glad to spend time with all of them. It's definitely been an American Idol week haha.

Tonight I have a writing session after some more meetings, so hope things go well! I'm still not that great of a writer or anything, but man do I love it. Even if we don't write a smash hit, it's great to be able to get the experience, and feel more comfortable writing. You always learn something new with each song you do. So I'm really looking forward to it. WIsh me luck! Well I have to head out now. But I will talk to you guys later. I have some things coming up this next week and I'll let you know about them in the next blog. If you want to keep up with me in a way that's updated more often, you can follow me on twitter haha. I need to not spend so much time on there, but my username's DavidArchie. Well I'm off. Goodbye!

Song for the day: Every Moment - Joy Williams
Về Đầu Trang Go down
~IlyDA~
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
~IlyDA~

Tổng số bài gửi : 164
Đến từ : Hanoi, Vietnam
Registration date : 17/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA   [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:36 am

Chưa bao h thấy David chê ai hay ko bằng lòng với ai nhỉ. Đọc blog của David thấy thế giới này toàn 1 màu hồng hehe.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA   [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:04 pm

People around you are great too, David...:x
They love you...
We love you...
I love you...<3
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA   [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:16 am

Checking in from LA

Trích dẫn :
Hey guys! It's me again. I'm reporting from LA, and have been here for a bunch of meetings. It's nice to actually be here this week because, as you probably know, the Finale for American Idol was on Tuesday and Wednesday! I got to go both nights, and had a really fun time. Congratulations to Kris! He was really impressive throughout the whole season, and I think he really deserves his success. It's always good to see good things happen to good people, you know? Adam did exceptionally well too, and I'm sure he has a lot of great things ahead of him with is amaaazing voice and talent that he has. So props to both of them. I'm glad that they both sang the songs they sang for the 1st round, because those were my favorite performances they had performed during the season.
Chào mọi người! Lại là tôi đây. Tôi đang cập nhật tình hình từ LA, và tôi đã ở đây (một thời gian) cho khá nhiều buổi gặp mặt. Thật tuyệt khi được ở đây trong tuần lễ này, vì như các bạn đã biết đấy, Chung kết American Idol đã diễn ra vào thứ Ba và Thứ Tư. Tôi đã tới xem cả 2 đêm, và tôi thật sự đã có những quãng thời gian rất vui vẻ. Mừng cho Kris! Anh ấy đã gây ấn tượng trong suốt cả mùa giải, và tôi nghĩ anh ấy thật sự xứng đáng với thành công của mình. Luôn thật tốt khi được thấy những điều tốt đẹp xảy ra cho những người tốt, bạn biết không? Adam cũng đã làm được những điều phi thường, và tôi chắc rằng rất nhiều điều tuyệt vời đang chờ anh ấy ở phía trước. Vậy nên chúc mừng cho cả 2 bọn họ. Tôi mừng là họ đã cùng hát 1 bài hát trong vòng 1, bởi đó là những màn trình diễn ưa thích của tôi trong suốt cả mùa giải.

Trích dẫn :
After the Tuesday show, I went backstage and got to see all the AI production crew again! Which is always great haha. I was able to go into the production room, which I was excited about because during the show we were never allowed in there haha. It was good to mingle with all of them.
Sau show ngày thứ Ba, tôi đã trở về với sân khấu và phải tới gặp những nhà sản xuất AI một lần nữa! Điều đó luôn thật tuyệt. Tôi đã được vào phòng sản xuất, đây là điều mà tôi thấy rất thú vị bởi trong suốt show chúng tôi chưa bao giờ được cho phép vào đây haha. thật tuyệt khi được hòa làm 1 với họ.

All right, so Wednesday now: We started with the red carpet, which was crazy enough with all the interviews and seeing everyone around me that was there. It was an exciting show too. They had a lot of great performers like Cyndi Lauper, Jason Mraz, Kiss, and you probably already know who was there haha. But I really enjoyed it. Oh, and Brooke White sat next to me! It's always good to see her haha. I actually got to hang out with her on Monday, and we got something to eat and just got to catch up. it was a really good time. After the show, I went to all the after party stuff and it was great getting to talk to a whole bunch of people. I hadn't talked to a lot of them for a long time, and it was also neat getting to meet and talk to new people too. Someone I got to talk to was Tamyra from the first season! I was really surprised she was there, and didn't recognize her at first because I wasn't expecting to see her lol. It was good to talk to her and let her know I appreciated what she did for me. For those of you who don't know, Tamyra's performance during the 1st season top 30 was one of the most influential performances for me. I had never really WATCHED or studied people perform before, and to see her put so much soul into it was amazing to me. I'm glad I was able to thank her again. But yeah, got to talk to a lot of people haha. I got to talk to Kris Allen's family and they were all just really really nice people. It made me even happier for Kris, because you could tell he has some great people around him. I hung out with Carly Smithson and Jason Castro afterwards, and I also hung out with Castro after my meetings last night haha. So it's been great just catching up with everyone! I haven't been able to talk to all of them for a while, so I was really glad to spend time with all of them. It's definitely been an American Idol week haha.

Tonight I have a writing session after some more meetings, so hope things go well! I'm still not that great of a writer or anything, but man do I love it. Even if we don't write a smash hit, it's great to be able to get the experience, and feel more comfortable writing. You always learn something new with each song you do. So I'm really looking forward to it. WIsh me luck! Well I have to head out now. But I will talk to you guys later. I have some things coming up this next week and I'll let you know about them in the next blog. If you want to keep up with me in a way that's updated more often, you can follow me on twitter haha. I need to not spend so much time on there, but my username's DavidArchie. Well I'm off. Goodbye!

(mai dịch tiếp, e đi ngủ đã :">)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA   [May 22th 09] - Checking in from LA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:16 am

Trích dẫn :
All right, so Wednesday
now: We started with the red carpet, which was crazy enough with all the
interviews and seeing everyone around me that was there. It was an exciting
show too. They had a lot of great performers like Cyndi Lauper, Jason Mraz,
Kiss, and you probably already know who was there haha. But I really enjoyed
it. Oh, and Brooke White sat next to me! It's always good to see her haha. I
actually got to hang out with her on Monday, and we got something to eat and
just got to catch up. it was a really good time.

ok , Hãybắt đầu với thảm đỏ hôm thứ tư trước, ở đó thật là hỗn loạn với tất cả các cuộc
phỏng vấn và rất nhìu người xung quanh tôi . Nó quả thật rất thú vị.Ở đó có rất
nhiều những nghệ sĩ tuyệt vời như Cyndi Lauper, Jason Mraz, Kiss, và có lẽ các
bạn cũng biết ai đã có mặt ở đó hahaha.Nhưng tôi thật sự thích buổi diễn. Àh ,
và chị Brooke White ngồi kế bên tôi! Thật tốt đc thấy chị ấy haha. Thật sự thì
tôi đã đi chơi với chị ấy hôm thứ hai, chúng tôi đi ăn và chỉ mới giữ lien lạc
nhau.Thật sự rất vui ..

Trích dẫn :
After the show, I went to
all the after party stuff and it was great getting to talk to a whole bunch of
people. I hadn't talked to a lot of them for a long time, and it was also neat
getting to meet and talk to new people too. Someone I got to talk to was Tamyra
from the first season! I was really surprised she was there, and didn't
recognize her at first because I wasn't expecting to see her lol. It was good
to talk to her and let her know I appreciated what she did for me. For those of
you who don't know, Tamyra's performance during the 1st season top 30 was one
of the most influential performances for me. I had never really WATCHED or
studied people perform before, and to see her put so much soul into it was
amazing to me. I'm glad I was able to thank her again. But yeah, got to talk to
a lot of people haha. I got to talk to Kris Allen's family and they were all
just really really nice people. It made me even happier for Kris, because you
could tell he has some great people around him.

Sau show diễn , tôi đã
tới buổi tiệc và nói chuyện với mọi người ở đây thật là tuyệt. Tôi đã không có
dịp nói chuyện với rất nhiều người trong số họ lâu rồi, và nói chuyện với những
người lạ cũng rất tuyệt luôn . Tôi đã nói chuyện với Tamyra của Season 1! Thật
sự bất ngờ khi cô ấy có mặt ở đó, và ngay từ đầu tôi đã không nhận ra cố ấy bởi
vì tôi không nghĩ là mình sẽ gặp cô ấy haha. Rất vui được gặp và nói cho cô ấy
biết tôi cảm kích những gì mà cô ấy làm cho tôi. Tôi sẽ kể cho các bạn nghe,
màn biểu diễn của Tamyra trong suốt season đầu tiên top 30 là một trong những
màn biểu diễn gây ấn tượng sâu sắc cho tôi. Trước đó tôi thật sự chưa từng xem
hay học hỏi người khác biểu diễn ,và thấy cô ấy thổi linh hồn vào bài hát với
tôi quả thật là thú vị. Tôi thật vui mừng được cám ơn cô ấy 1 lần nữa. Tôi đã
nói chuyên với rất nhiều người ahaha. Tôi đã nói chuyện với gia đình của Kris
Allen và họ thật sự rất tốt bụng. Tôi cảm thấy vui cho Kris, bởi vì những người
xung quanh anh ấy quả thật rất tốt.

Trích dẫn :
I hung out with Carly Smithson and Jason
Castro afterwards, and I also hung out with Castro after my meetings last night
haha. So it's been great just catching up with everyone! I haven't been able to
talk to all of them for a while, so I was really glad to spend time with all of
them. It's definitely been an American Idol week haha.

Sau đó tôi đi chơi với
Carly Smithson và Jason Castro, và tôi cũng đi chơi với Castro sau buổi gặp mặt
tối hôm qua haha. Thật tuyệt vì có thể giữ lien lạc với mọi người! Tôi đã không
thể nói chuyện với họ trong một khoảng thời dài, Vì thế tôi thật sự vui mừng khi
dành thời gian vời họ. kể từ sau American Idol week haha.

Trích dẫn :
Tonight I have a writing session after some more meetings, so hope things go
well! I'm still not that great of a writer or anything, but man do I love it.
Even if we don't write a smash hit, it's great to be able to get the
experience, and feel more comfortable writing. You always learn something new
with each song you do. So I'm really looking forward to it. WIsh me luck! Well
I have to head out now. But I will talk to you guys later. I have some things
coming up this next week and I'll let you know about them in the next blog. If
you want to keep up with me in a way that's updated more often, you can follow
me on twitter haha. I need to not spend so much time on there, but my
username's DavidArchie. Well I'm off. Goodbye!

Tối nay tôi có một buổi
để viết nhạc sau vài cuộc gặp mặt nữa, vì thế hy vọng mọi thứ vẫn ổn! tôi viết
không tốt lắm, nhưng mà tôi yêu nó. Thậm chí nếu chúng ta không viết đc một
Hit, Nó thật tuyệt vời để có thêm những trải nghiệm, và viết thoải mái hơn. Các
bạn luôn học được một thứ gì đó mới mẻ với từng bài hát mà bạn sáng tác. Nên
tôi thật sự mong đợi điều đó.Chúc tôi may mắn nào ! Chà tôi phải đi đây. Tôi sẽ
nói chuyện với các bạn sau. Tôi sẽ có những hoạt động sắp tới vào tuần sau và
tôi sẽ cho các bạn biết về nó trong blog lần sau. Nếu các bạn muốn giữ lien lạc
với tôi thường xuyên hơn, bạn có thể follow tôi trên twitter haha. Tôi cần phải
giảm thời gian Twi xuống, tài khoản của tôi là David Archie. Thôi tôi off đây.
Goodbye!

Trích dẫn :
Song for the day: Every Moment - Joy Williams

Bài hát trong ngày : Every Moment – Joy Williams

Mời các bạn thưởng thức bài hát trong ngày !