~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Archieonly
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
Archieonly

Tổng số bài gửi : 417
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 25/09/2008

[Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!   [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 am

Hello everyone. Just updating on how things have been. I'm watching kid shows with my little cousins right now haha. They're quite interesting... lol. They get really random. Right now Yo Gabba Gabba! is on. We were watching Maggie and the Beast, and they just randomly walked by these sheep sitting on a cloud. anyway, I think you'd have to actually watch it to see what I mean. Otherwise it's not funny I guess. It was to me though. well... it wasn't funny to my little infant cousins haha. Ok I'm done.

So we had shows in Boston and Philly, and they were sooo much fun! Philly was an amphitheater show, and I think the sun really makes people happier. At least when it's not beating down on you at 110 degrees. But the crowd was so cheerful and energetic, and it was just a lot of fun. Woah... Sean Kingston is in Yo Gabba Gabba teaching a dance. That's crazy. I like Sean Kingston. Wow I'm feeling really spacey today. But you guys have to watch this show if you're bored it's really interesting. Oh Sean Kingston just disappeared.. This is so weird!

We had our Georgia show yesterday. I had a day off Sunday, and also have a day off today! I have family here so I'm getting to spend time with them! It's great hangin' with the fam. My brother's here too, but right now he's sleeping. So I'm just hangin' with the cousins right now. One of Demi's guitarists, Mike, had a family reunion in Georgia so I met a bunch of his family last night at the show too. Anyway, I probably shouldn't be writing a blog right now because I cannot focus whatsoever. You can't blame me though because there's a lot going on around here. But at least I'll leave it short! Did you guys buy Regina Spektor's album? Because I love it.

Well I best be off now to spend time with the family. But before I go I just wanted to mention how valuable I find writing in a journal is. Last year I didn't really keep a journal, and I thought it took too much time out of my day. I'd do it every now and then over the last few years, but I'd get unmotivated and stop writing. I made it my New Year's Resolution to write at least once a week in it though, and at first I thought there's no way I'm going to keep this going lol. But surprisingly, I 've been doing really well with it and I'm so glad that I have. It really helps you sort your thoughts out, and also gets your mind kicking into gear. One of my favorite things is going back to a page and reading what was going on through my mind 6 months or 2 years ago. It's a really neat thing to do actually. Especially the entries that were before I knew what all was going to happen with music in my life. Think of how cool it'd be for your grandkids and great-grandkids to read about your adventures and what you were like too. You may think, "Oh my life's not interesting enough to waste my time writing about it in a journal." But hey, you should go for it anyway and you might surprise yourself how cool it will be reading back sometime in the future. So I'd like to challenge all of you to get a journal and start writing in it tonight! Let me know how you do, ok? If you don't have a journal, then go out and by one this week. I'm really serious about it, and I'm a true believer in how much a journal is worth. Once you start writing in it, it really becomes priceless possession. Well I've gone off long enough about that, but really let me know how you guys do and keep it up! It'll be sooo worth it in the long-run, even for whoever ends up with it later on. But with that, I leave and say until next time!

Song for the day: Why Georgia - John Mayer

P.S. Thanks everyone for the notes you've been sending on the charities you've been getting involved with! It's been really neat to see what foundations you've been helping out, and I think it's awesome! I love to see it!

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!   [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 am

Mình có viết nhật ký đc 3 4 hôm j` đấy...:))

David thách Dương hả...uh thì từ hôm nay Dương sẽ viết đấy...xem đc bao lâu...:))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Duck
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Duck

Tổng số bài gửi : 252
Đến từ : Kần Hơ cí tị
Registration date : 09/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!   [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Ss Dương máu thế :>
mình ngủ ban ngày, ban đêm online thì viết cái quái j lol :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!   [Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Jun 30th 09] - Today's Blog!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang