~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

female malaysian magazine

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land
Registration date : 05/06/2008

female malaysian magazine Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: female malaysian magazine   female malaysian magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am

female malaysian magazine Anne1female malaysian magazine Anne2female malaysian magazine Anne3female malaysian magazine Anne4
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: female malaysian magazine   female malaysian magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

cái chú ngồi cạnh anh Dave nhìn í ẹ quá =))

Báo này chả có mấy hình của David :-<

Đây là đoạn phỏng vấn giữa Female và David ( ảnh mờ quá nên em post mọi người đọc :"> )

Trích dẫn :
What has changed since American Idol?
“Nothing much really; I’ve been coping well with my new life because I think I’m still the same David Archuleta before I entered American Idol. My family values and how I grew up play a part in keeping me balanced.”

Broken any hearts lately?
“I’m still single and waiting for the right girl to come along and of course, the right time to start a relationship. I’m still too young to start anything serious.”

What is the secret of your current success?
“I followed my dreams and kept my passion alive. It’s a lot of hard work so I guess you have to be addicted to your work."

The translation for the URTV mag:

Archuleta Likes Spicy Food

The teen singer whose talent was discovered through the reality show, American Idol came down to Kuala Lumpur last April 11th to promote his self-titled debut album entitled David Archuleta.

This singer from Utah, United States whose showcase saw thousands of loyal fans of various races and age fill the concert venue at Sunway Resort. Eventhough he was busy with his tight promotional schedule during the few days in Kuala Lumpur, Archuleta still took time to meet his number fan, new singer, Iqwal.

In a simple meet and greet at the hotel where he stayed in Sunway Resort, David Archuleta managed to give some advice to Iqwal on how to succeed as a singer, that is to always be himself. David Archuleta was also impressed with the beauty of Kuala Lumpur and the friendliness of the local folks. In fact, he himself managed to spend some time to do some sightseeing at KLCC and tried some “asam pedas” dishes at a popular local restaurant in KL. He admitted he will miss Malaysia’s spicy foods when he returns to America.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: female malaysian magazine   female malaysian magazine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

quyet dinh ko mua quyen nay vi ko hieu j` ca...>"<...anh cung ko co dep...>"<
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: female malaysian magazine   female malaysian magazine Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

female malaysian magazine
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang