~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!

Go down 
+2
LinhArchie
snow_B
6 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
snow_B
I ♥ David
I ♥ David
snow_B

Tổng số bài gửi : 485
Đến từ : Hà lội
Registration date : 11/07/2008

[Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Howdy all! Today I'm in South Carolina for my first time, and am looking forward to the new crowd! I have to head to soundcheck, meet and greets, and then to getting ready for the show pretty soon here, but just thought I'd let you know about the last week.

A week ago I had the PIttsburgh show, and I had such an amazing time! I really miss those solo shows, and I feel like I can relate to the audience so much more. Thanks to all of you who came out to that show and made it what it was. I'm looking forward to the other solo shows during this tour! The next 2 shows are actually solo ones! So I'm excited :). The one tomorrow is in Kentucky, and the one after that is in Rockford, Illinois. For the Kentucky show we're going to be trying a more toned-down set of the same songs I've been doing, but where the audience can focus more on the music and vibe. It'll be my first time trying something like this out, and it's always something I've wanted to try. The rest of the shows will be the same as before where it's about the energy and fun haha. I'm really looking forward to all of the shows though.

After the Pittsburgh show, we had the North Carolina show, and then went down to Florida! The state where I was born and lived my first 6 years of life haha. We had a day off there, and so I got to spend it with some friends who are amazing people! I also got to spend time with my Grandparents! I love them. My grandparents were actually able to come to all 3 of our shows in Florida, and it was so great. I honestly don't remember the last time I was able to spend that much time with them, so I'm really grateful for it. My cousins, aunt, and uncle also came to the Orlando show. In addition to all of them, I tried to get a hold of other relatives I knew I had in Florida but had never met. My mom has a cousin in Florida who she hasn't seen in 16 years, so I invited her and her kids haha. So my 2nd cousins came. It was a great big family reunion! The next day we had off in Orlando, so I got to spend time with friends and family in Disney World! It was so much fun! I'd tell you more about it but I am running out of time and am even writing this while I'm up on stage haha. So I'll have to tell you guys more stuff later. But what a great week spend with family :). You gotta do more of it! I didn't even know these 2nd cousins existed until I did some research and invited them myself to the show haha. So you guys should do some research and see if you have any family members you haven't met yet, and then let me know your stories! I think it's always fun to hear that kind of stuff. Well I better go now so ttyl!

Song for the day: First Train Home - Imogen Heap
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Trích dẫn :
The next 2 shows are actually solo ones!

Có nghĩa là lại có BUBBLY để nghe :(( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =.=
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
Daisy
[Daisy David]
Daisy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1417
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm

nhỡ đâu có bài mới nữa...8->

I'm dying to go to Disney world with you, Daviddd...:((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Trích dẫn :
Howdy all! Today I'm in South Carolina for my first time, and am looking forward to the new crowd! I have to head to soundcheck, meet and greets, and then to getting ready for the show pretty soon here, but just thought I'd let you know about the last week.

Chào mọi người ! hôm nay là ngày đầu tiên mình đến Nam Carolina, và đang chờ để đc thấy đám đông khán giả ! Mình phải kiểm tra âm thanh này, gặp gỡ và giao lưu các fans, và sau đó là chuẩn bị sẵn sang cho show diễn sắp tới, mình sẽ nói về tuần trước nhá.

Trích dẫn :
A week ago I had the PIttsburgh show, and I had such an amazing time! I really miss those solo shows, and I feel like I can relate to the audience so much more. Thanks to all of you who came out to that show and made it what it was. I'm looking forward to the other solo shows during this tour! The next 2 shows are actually solo ones! So I'm excited :).

Hồi tuần rồi mình có show ở Pittsburgh, và mình đã có một khoảng thời gian tuyệt vời! Mình thật sự nhớ những lúc diễn solo, những lúc đó cảm giác thấy như hòa nhịp cùng khán giả nhìu hơn. Cảm ơn các bạn đã tới show diễn đó và làm nó thành công như thế .Mình đang chờ những solo show trong suốt tour diễn này! 2 show tiếp theo thật ra là solo luôn ! vì thế mình đang rất haò hứng đây !

bà chị kéo đi ... lát dịch típ !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mya Yane
Strongly Believe in Archie
Mya Yane

Tổng số bài gửi : 910
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 24/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

ss dịch hộ Thịnh nhé

Trích dẫn :

Chào mọi người! Hôm nay lần đầu tiên tôi ở Nam Carolina, và rất mong đợi được gặp những khán giả mới! Tôi fải tới buổi thử âm, gặp gỡ hậu trường, và rồi chuẩn bị sẵn sàng cho buổi diễn khá sớm, nhưng tôi nghĩ nên cho các bạn biết về tuần trước.

Trích dẫn :
A week ago I had the PIttsburgh show, and I had such an amazing time! I really miss those solo shows, and I feel like I can relate to the audience so much more. Thanks to all of you who came out to that show and made it what it was. I'm looking forward to the other solo shows during this tour! The next 2 shows are actually solo ones! So I'm excited :). The one tomorrow is in Kentucky, and the one after that is in Rockford, Illinois. For the Kentucky show we're going to be trying a more toned-down set of the same songs I've been doing, but where the audience can focus more on the music and vibe. It'll be my first time trying something like this out, and it's always something I've wanted to try. The rest of the shows will be the same as before where it's about the energy and fun haha. I'm really looking forward to all of the shows though.

1 tuần trước tôi có 1 buổi diễn ở Pittsburgh, và đã có 1 khoảng thời jan rất tuyệt! Tôi rất nhớ những buổi biểu diễn solo, và tôi thấy tôi có thể gắn kết với khán jả nhiều hơn rất nhiều. Cảm ơn tất cả những người đã tới buổi diễn và làm nên buổi diễn tuyệt vời đó. Tôi rất mong đợi tới những buổi diễn solo trong tour này! Thực ra 2 buổi diễn sắp tới là 2 buổi solo! Nên tôi rất háo hức :). Buổi diễn ngày mai là ở Kentucky, và buổi diễn sau đó là ở Rockford, Illinois. Với buổi diễn ở Kentucky chúng tôi sẽ cố gắng sử dụng nền âm nhẹ nhàng hơn cho những bài tôi đã từng biểu diễn, để cho khán jả có thể tập trung hơn vào âm nhạc và nhịp điệu. Đó sẽ là lần đầu tiên thử điều này, và đó là điều tôi luôn muốn thử. Fần còn lại của buổi diễn sẽ jống như trước vì nó là về sức sống và sự vui vẻ haha. Dù thế nào tôi cũng rất mong đợi tất cả buổi diễn. 

Trích dẫn :
After the Pittsburgh show, we had the North Carolina show, and then went down to Florida! The state where I was born and lived my first 6 years of life haha. We had a day off there, and so I got to spend it with some friends who are amazing people! I also got to spend time with my Grandparents! I love them. My grandparents were actually able to come to all 3 of our shows in Florida, and it was so great. I honestly don't remember the last time I was able to spend that much time with them, so I'm really grateful for it. My cousins, aunt, and uncle also came to the Orlando show. In addition to all of them, I tried to get a hold of other relatives I knew I had in Florida but had never met. My mom has a cousin in Florida who she hasn't seen in 16 years, so I invited her and her kids haha. So my 2nd cousins came. It was a great big family reunion! The next day we had off in Orlando, so I got to spend time with friends and family in Disney World! It was so much fun! I'd tell you more about it but I am running out of time and am even writing this while I'm up on stage haha. So I'll have to tell you guys more stuff later. But what a great week spend with family :). You gotta do more of it! I didn't even know these 2nd cousins existed until I did some research and invited them myself to the show haha. So you guys should do some research and see if you have any family members you haven't met yet, and then let me know your stories! I think it's always fun to hear that kind of stuff. Well I better go now so ttyl!

Sau buổi diễn ở Pittsburgh, tôi có 1 buổi diễn ở Bắc Carolina, và rồi sẽ tới Florida! Tiểu bang nơi tôi đã được sinh ra và sống ở đó 6 năm đầu đời haha. Chúng tôi có 1 ngày nghỉ ở đó, nên tôi chắc chắn sẽ dành thời jan đó cho 1 số người bạn, họ là những người tuyệt vời! Tôi cũng được dành thời jan cho ông bà của tôi. Tôi yêu họ. Thực ra ông bà tôi đã tới cả 3 buổi diễn của chúng tôi ở FLorida, và điều đó thật tuyệt. Tôi thật sự ko nhớ được lần cuối cùng tôi có thể dành thật nhiều thời jan cho họ, nên tôi rất biết ơn họ vì điều đó. Những người anh em họ, cô dì chú bác của tôi cũng tới buổi diễn ở Orlando. Thêm vào đó, tôi cố gắng gặp những người họ hàng tôi biết là tôi có ở Florida mà chưa bao giờ gặp. Mẹ tôi có 1 người chị họ ở FLorida mà mẹ tôi đã ko gặp 16 năm rồi, nên tôi đã mời bác ấy và các con bác ấy nữa haha. Nên những người anh em họ xa của tôi đã đến. Đó là 1 buổi đoàn tụ gia đình lớn! Ngày tiếp theo được nghỉ ở Orlando, tôi được dành thời jan với bạn bè và gia đình ở Disney World! Rất là vui! Tôi muốn nói với các bạn nhiều hơn về chuyện này nhưng sắp hết thời jan và tôi đang viết blog này ngay cả lúc đang trên sân khấu haha. Nên để sau tôi sẽ nói với các bạn về nhiều chuyện hơn. Nhưng thật là 1 tuần tuyệt vời được dành thời jan cho ja đình :). Bạn nên dành thời jan cho ja đình thật nhiều hơn nữa! Tôi từng ko biết đến những người anh em họ xa kia cho đến khi tôi tìm hiểu và tự mình mời họ đến buổi diễn haha. Nên các bạn cũng nên tìm hiểu để xem có những ai trong ja đình bạn mà bạn chưa gặp, và rồi cho tôi biết câu chuyện của bạn! Luôn thật vui khi được nghe những câu chuyện như thế. Ôi tôi nên đi thôi, vậy nói chuyện với các bạn sau nhé!

Song for the day: First Train Home - Imogen Heap
Về Đầu Trang Go down
teoteo
teoteo

Tổng số bài gửi : 372
Đến từ : hà lội =)
Registration date : 12/06/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm

solo show à :|
anh mai sau đi làm nhà văn đc đấy , viết hay phết :)) ;))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

hức ... sau khi về lúi cúi dịch =.=" ... dịch xong thì ............
thx ss Mya rất nhìu :x :x
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!   [Aug 4th 09 ]new blog! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Aug 4th 09 ]new blog!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang