~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Aug 24th 09]- A new video

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Archieonly
Strongly Believe in Archie
Archieonly

Tổng số bài gửi : 417
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 25/09/2008

[Aug 24th 09]- A new video Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Aug 24th 09]- A new video   [Aug 24th 09]- A new video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 am

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mya Yane
Mya Yane

Tổng số bài gửi : 910
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 24/06/2008

[Aug 24th 09]- A new video Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Aug 24th 09]- A new video   [Aug 24th 09]- A new video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Transcript:

So for today's little video, apparently i always tend to use my hands when i'm talking and doing interview and answering to your questions. So i'm gonna try not to use my hands today.

But, anyway, I was gonna talk about the photoshoot i had today which was the christmas album photoshoot so they called for that and took some pictures for that. I wish i had a footage but unfortunately my tour manager Ray gave some faulty information but that's ok we all do that, i do that plenty of times but that's why we don't have any footage for you guys but i wish we did and maybe next time for that.

It was actually a lot of fun, it was fun having Ashlee here, cause Ashlee was here for a little bit and she was getting me into a good, happy and funny mood just because she does weird things behind the camera and the camera guy doesnt even know she do it but it's fun to have a friend there. It was cool having Ashlee here cause she got to see what everything was like, she got to see what tour was like, she got to, you know, be a part of it, she gotta work further a little bit.

As I was talking about Ashlee, we have a man over here, named Carl, who actually took Ashlee to the airport, so he got to talk to her and meet her.

- What were you seeing about Ashlee?

- Ashlee said she had a good time, it was fun, like u said learning a better life and finding out what you had to go through.

- That's fun, that's cool. And she was cool, she seems to you?

- Yeah, definitely.

Yeah, it's been fun having Ashlee. Everyone seems to get along with her. her impression lasts pretty good.

- Anyway, thanks, Carl, sorry. Alright.

And then yesterday she got to see what it was like to go to the studio, record, and then she got to see what it's like afterwards, being chased by paparazzi.

"Oh, no", it's like, "I don't, there were one thing we were gonna do" (?, not sure), and next story will be Ashlee would be my wife and we'll have 3 kids and we'll be (leaving?) our wedding ceremony or something.

Maybe we'll get to show you guys some footages of something else, I wanna show you guys something, maybe next time, I'm recording or whatever next. I think recording would be something fun to show you guys, but for now, no photoshoot yet, maybe next time we do photoshoot. Because it'd be fun to show you what it's like. But yeah.

So I guess I have this button, top button buttoned the whole time (cởi khuy!!!). I was (uh... something) before. I did an interview and i didnt realized i kept it on so sorry if i looked like a nerd. Anyway...
Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Aug 24th 09]- A new video
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang