~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!

Go down 
4 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Badin__
Strongly Believe in Archie
Badin__

Tổng số bài gửi : 664
Đến từ : Hanoi
Registration date : 29/07/2009

[ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Buenos dias! I got to perform at some pretty cool events last week, but I think my favorite thing was that I got to spend the week with my mom. The beginning of the week, I was in New York as you probably know. I got to sing at the Tennis US Open, and sang America the Beautiful. It was awesome having the marines unfurl the flag and seeing them! Just think it's awesome to have all those men and women serving our country, and doing what they do. It was my first time going to watch a pro tennis match, and it was actually way cool! I went to a men's semifinal and that was pretty exciting to watch.

Our next stop was in LA for the ALMA Awards! It was my first performance on an awards ceremony, and my first time performing on TV in Spanish! I have to say I was pretty stinkin' nervous lol. It's interesting actually because I was pretty nervous for both the US Open and the ALMA Awards. I think it's good though because it gives you a little extra push sometimes. They make you want to do better, and also make it more memorable. So if you ever get nerves, don't think that it's a bad thing. They help you to keep working hard and improving yourself. I feel like when there are absolutely no feelings of being nervous, or I guess I should say there isn't a desire to do well, you don't motivate yourself to do your best and improve! You need to have some kind of motivation. But anyway, I had plenty of nerves over those performances lol. I sang Contigo en la Distancia, which is one of my favorite songs to sing so I'm really glad I got to sing it. I was so happy to be able to do it for all the Latin people too! I owe so much to the Hispanic culture since my mom and all of her family are Hispanic, and it's definitely had a huge impact on the way I am. So I'm definitely planning on doing more in Spanish, and I hope this will allow more opportunities. So I need to thank the ALMA Awards for having come and perform, and it was really exciting to receive an award for new artist too!

So I've gotten to spend time at home after the performances, and now that I'm not having to rush with tour or finishing an album, I've been able to spend some more time with my family! I already had my mom come with me to New York and LA which rocked, but I went running with her twice! I haven't gone running FOREVER! It feels sooooo good though! I neeeeed to do it more often. I'm tired of not having the pleasure and joy of running in my life lol. So I'll be doing it more often. I try not to do it a whole lot when I need to sing a lot, because for some reason it wears my voice out. But things are pretty laid back now and I'll mainly be trying to work on writing for the next album and just planning upcoming things, like the Christmas album release! I'm so excited, and nervous haha... for it to come out!! It's coming out October 13th so I really am stoooked! I haven't heard the final mixes of the songs yet lol, but I will get to soon!

All right, the last thing I'm going to tell you about is that I went to see the Utah Symphony last Saturday. It was pretty amazing actually! I really haven't listened to a whole lot of that kind of music, but I was just so drawn into it. They are incredibly talented! It made me appreciate classical music so much more, and the emotion in the music is so moving. So I'd highly recommend that if you ever get the chance to go to a symphony... go! It's worth it if you pay attention to the feeling in the music and the playing of the musicians! I really hope I can go again sometime soon. But anyway, that is all I have to say for today. I'm planning on going to Nashville pretty soon to start working with other writers, and I can't wait! I don't know the Nashville scene all that well so I just need to find some writers that I'd feel good working with and are willing to be patient in working with me lol. But I really am stoked! A lot of people think Nashville is just country, but there is a lot going on over there with all kinds of music with some really talented people. I'll keep you posted though! But for now I shall talk to you later!

Song for the day: A Song Is Not A Business Plan - The Rocket Summer This song is just so great about what it's about haha. I wish I could write like you Bryce. If you haven't listened to The Rocket Summer before you should listen to So Much Love before too!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Click HERE to listen to A Song Is Not A Business Plan.

and HERE for So Much Love.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1680725432
tiffanylove
tiffanylove

Tổng số bài gửi : 366
Đến từ : archie's house
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 pm

David đáng iu wá, thế là chuẩn bị bắt tay cho album thứ 2 rồi
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Trích dẫn :
Buenos dias! I got to perform at some pretty cool events last week, but I think my favorite thing was that I got to spend the week with my mom. The beginning of the week, I was in New York as you probably know. I got to sing at the Tennis US Open, and sang America the Beautiful. It was awesome having the marines unfurl the flag and seeing them! Just think it's awesome to have all those men and women serving our country, and doing what they do. It was my first time going to watch a pro tennis match, and it was actually way cool! I went to a men's semifinal and that was pretty exciting to watch.

Chào buổi sáng! Tôi đã được biểu diễn ở một vài sự kiện tuyệt vời vào tuần trước, nhưng tôi nghĩ rằng điều tôi thích nhất đó là tôi đã dành cả tuần cho mẹ tôi. Khởi đầu tuần mới, tôi đã ở New York như các bạn đã biết. Tôi đã hát ở giải quần vợt Mĩ mở rộng, và đã hát “ America the Beautiful “. Thật là tuyệt vời khi có những hải quân mở lá cờ và nhìn được nhìn họ! Nó thật tuyệt khi có những người đàn ông và những người phụ nữ đó phục vụ cho đất nước của chúng ta, và làm những gì họ đang làm. Đó là lần đầu tiên tôi xem 1 trận đấu quần vợt chuyên nghiệp, và nó thật sự rất tuyệt! Tôi đến xem trận bán kết đơn nam và nó thật sôi động.

Trích dẫn :
Our next stop was in LA for the ALMA Awards! It was my first performance on an awards ceremony, and my first time performing on TV in Spanish! I have to say I was pretty stinkin' nervous lol. It's interesting actually because I was pretty nervous for both the US Open and the ALMA Awards. I think it's good though because it gives you a little extra push sometimes. They make you want to do better, and also make it more memorable. So if you ever get nerves, don't think that it's a bad thing. They help you to keep working hard and improving yourself. I feel like when there are absolutely no feelings of being nervous, or I guess I should say there isn't a desire to do well, you don't motivate yourself to do your best and improve! You need to have some kind of motivation.

Điểm dừng chân tiếp theo của chúng tôi đó là ở LA cho giải thưởng ALMA! Đấy là lần đầu tiên tôi biểu diễn ở 1 lễ trao giải, và đó cũng là lần đầu tiên tôi biểu diễn tiếng Tây Ban Nha trên TV! Tôi phải nói rằng tôi đã hết sức lo lắng lol. Thực ra nó rất thú vị bởi vì tôi đều đã khá lo lắng cho cả giải Mĩ mở rộng và giải thưởng ALMA. Tôi nghĩ nó thật tốt vì nó cho bạn sự thúc đẩy. Nó khiến bạn muốn làm việc đó tốt hơn, và đồng thời cũng khiến điều đó trở nên đáng nhớ hơn. Vì vậy, mỗi khi bạn lo lắng, đừng nghĩ đó là một điều xấu. Nó giúp bạn tiếp tục làm việc cố gắng hơn và hoàn thiện bản thân bạn. Tôi cảm thấy rằng khi hoàn toàn không có cảm giác lo lắng, hoặc tôi đoán tôi nên nói rằng khi không có mong muốn để làm tốt, bạn đừng nên không thúc đẩy chính bạn để làm hết sức có thể và tiến bộ! Bạn cần có một vài động lực nào đó.

Trích dẫn :
But anyway, I had plenty of nerves over those performances lol. I sang Contigo en la Distancia, which is one of my favorite songs to sing so I'm really glad I got to sing it. I was so happy to be able to do it for all the Latin people too! I owe so much to the Hispanic culture since my mom and all of her family are Hispanic, and it's definitely had a huge impact on the way I am. So I'm definitely planning on doing more in Spanish, and I hope this will allow more opportunities. So I need to thank the ALMA Awards for having come and perform, and it was really exciting to receive an award for new artist too!

Nhưng dù sao đi nữa, tôi đã có rất nhiều lo lắng qua những màn trình diễn đó lol. Tôi đã hát “ Contigo en la Distancia “, một trong những bài hát mà tôi yêu thích bởi vậy tôi thật sự rất vui khi hát nó. Tôi cũng rất vui khi làm điều đó cho tất cả những người Latin! Tôi nợ rất nhiều đến nền văn hóa Tây Ban Nha kể từ khi mẹ tôi và tất cả các thành viên trong gia đình mẹ có gốc Tây Ban Nha, và chắc chắn nó đã có một tác động rất lớn trên con đường của tôi. Vì vậy tôi đã chắc chắn rằng tôi sẽ lập kế hoạch để làm việc thêm với tiếng Tây Ban Nha, và tôi hy vọng nó sẽ mở ra cho tôi thêm nhiều cơ hội hơn. Bởi vậy tôi cần phải cảm ơn giải thưởng ALMA vì đã đến và biểu diễn, và cũng thật sự hào hứng khi nhận giải thưởng cho nghệ sĩ mới xuất sắc nhất!

Trích dẫn :
So I've gotten to spend time at home after the performances, and now that I'm not having to rush with tour or finishing an album, I've been able to spend some more time with my family! I already had my mom come with me to New York and LA which rocked, but I went running with her twice! I haven't gone running FOREVER! It feels sooooo good though! I neeeeed to do it more often. I'm tired of not having the pleasure and joy of running in my life lol. So I'll be doing it more often.

Và tôi đã có được 1 khoảng thời gian ở nhà sau bưởi biểu diễn, và bây giờ tôi đang không phải gấp gáp với việc đi tour hay hoàn thành 1 album, tôi đã có thể dành 1 chút thời gian cho gia đình của tôi! Mẹ đã cùng tôi đến New York và LA và nó thật cuồng nhiệt, nhưng tôi đã chạy với bà ấy 2 lần! Tôi đã không đi chạy FOREVER! Tôi cảm thấy thật tuyệt vời! Tôi cần làm điều đó thường xuyên hơn. Tôi mệt mỏi bởi không có nhiều niềm vui và tận hưởng niềm vui của việc chạy trong cuộc đời của tôi lol. Vì thế tôi sẽ làm việc đó thường xuyên hơn.

Trích dẫn :
I try not to do it a whole lot when I need to sing a lot, because for some reason it wears my voice out. But things are pretty laid back now and I'll mainly be trying to work on writing for the next album and just planning upcoming things, like the Christmas album release! I'm so excited, and nervous haha... for it to come out!! It's coming out October 13th so I really am stoooked! I haven't heard the final mixes of the songs yet lol, but I will get to soon!

Tôi cố gắng không phải làm điều đó khi tôi cần phải hát nhiều, bởi do một số lý do nào đó nó khiến tôi kiệt sức. Nhưng mọi thứ đang được đặt trước mặt tôi bây giờ và tôi sẽ phải cố gắng làm việc sáng tác cho album tiếp theo và lập kế hoạch cho những việc sắp tới, như việc phát hành Christmas album! Tôi rất hào hứng, và lo lắng haha… vì nó sẽ đc ra mắt!! Nó sẽ được phát hành vào ngày 13 tháng 10 vì vậy tôi thật sự rất sung sướng! Tôi vẫn chưa nghe lần hòa nhạc cuối cùng của bài hát lol, nhưng tôi sẽ được nghe sớm thôi!

Trích dẫn :
All right, the last thing I'm going to tell you about is that I went to see the Utah Symphony last Saturday. It was pretty amazing actually! I really haven't listened to a whole lot of that kind of music, but I was just so drawn into it. They are incredibly talented! It made me appreciate classical music so much more, and the emotion in the music is so moving. So I'd highly recommend that if you ever get the chance to go to a symphony... go! It's worth it if you pay attention to the feeling in the music and the playing of the musicians! I really hope I can go again sometime soon.

Được rồi, điều cuối cùng mà tôi sẽ kể với các bạn đó là tôi đã đến nghe buổi nhạc giao hưởng ở Utah cuối thứ 7. Nó thật tuyệt vời! Tôi thật sự không nghe nhiều loại nhạc này. Họ là những tài năng phi thường! Nó đã khiến tôi đánh giá rất cao nhạc cổ điển, và cảm xúc trong âm nhạc thật nhẹ nhàng, Vì vậy tôi muốn khuyên rằng nếu bạn chưa có cơ hội để đi nghe nhạc giao hưởng…thì hãy đi đi! Nó xứng đáng với điều đấy nếu bạn đặt tâm trí vào cảm xúc trong âm nhạc và cách chơi của những nghệ sĩ! Tôi rất mong tôi sẽ có thể sớm đi nghe nhạc giao hưởng 1 lần nữa.

Trích dẫn :
But anyway, that is all I have to say for today. I'm planning on going to Nashville pretty soon to start working with other writers, and I can't wait! I don't know the Nashville scene all that well so I just need to find some writers that I'd feel good working with and are willing to be patient in working with me lol. But I really am stoked! A lot of people think Nashville is just country, but there is a lot going on over there with all kinds of music with some really talented people. I'll keep you posted though! But for now I shall talk to you later!

Nhưng dù sao, đó là tất cả những gì tôi phải nói cho ngày hôm nay. Tôi đang có kế hoạch sẽ đi đến Nashville sớm thôi để bắt đầu làm việc với những nhạc sĩ khác, và tôi không thể đợi được nữa! Tôi không biết về Nashville nhiều lắm vậy nên tôi chỉ cần tìm những nhạc sĩ mà tôi cảm thấy tốt khi làm việc cùng và họ sẽ bình tĩnh khi làm việc cùng với tôi lol. Nhưng tôi rất vui sướng! Nhiều người nghĩ rằng Nashville chỉ là 1 vùng quê, nhưng có rất nhiều thứ đang xảy ra ở đó với tất cả các thể loại âm nhạc với những con người vô cùng tài năng. Tôi sẽ tiếp tục thông báo cho các bạn. Nhưng bây giờ thì, chúng ta sẽ nói chuyện sau!

Trích dẫn :
Song for the day: A Song Is Not A Business Plan - The Rocket Summer This song is just so great about what it's about haha. I wish I could write like you Bryce. If you haven't listened to The Rocket Summer before you should listen to too!

Bài hát của ngày: A Song Is Not A Business Plan - The Rocket Summer. Bài hát này thật tuyệt vì những gì mà nó thuộc về haha. Tôi ước tôi có thể viết được như anh đấy Bryce. Nếu bạn chưa nghe The Rocket Summer thì bạn nên nghe So Much Love trước nhé!

Được sửa bởi archie2812 ngày Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm; sửa lần 2.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:21 pm

because for some reason it wears my voice out.
bởi do một số lý do nào đó nó mặc tiếng nói của tôi ra. [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! 823276 [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! 823276 [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! 823276 sao lại dịch thế này o.o .
Ở đây ý david là việc chạy bộ quá sức sẽ làm cho david bị kiệt sức đến mức có thể tắt tiếng . Chữ "wear out" có 3 nghĩa :
1-vỡ ra từng mảnh
2-căng thẳng quá mức
3-kiệt sức vì vận động quá mức

Còn chữ stoked thì nó là tính từ dùng để chỉ 1 niềm vui sướng tột đỉnh . More than cả excited :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:27 pm

@đại: ths anh :x em đã edit lại rồi :) lúc em dịch em cũng chả hiểu gì, ko hiểu sao lại dịch ngu như thế :( trình TA em kém lắm anh ạ :-<
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm

những từ như thế nếu em ko biết thì nên tra từ điển Anh-Anh ko nên tra từ điển Anh-việt vì nó chả giải thích nổi đâu . Tra tđ Anh-Anh nó giải thích cặn kẽ hơn :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!   [ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[ Sep 21st ] Today's Blog!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang