~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Apr 8th] - New Blog From David

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

[Apr 8th] - New Blog From David Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David   [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:56 am

Helloooo everyone. I wanted to check in really quick and let you know about my time yesterday back at the American Idol studios. I had such a great time!!

I have to admit being on that stage again shook me and my nerves up pretty good. I wasn't sure what was going on with my mind. Just seeing the audience, the contestants, and then the judges was so weird lol. But I saw Ellen smiling right before I started and it made me feel better haha. But I haven't really performed Imagine very much in the last couple of years since I had sung it twice on Idol, and now it's 3 times. But it was such a privilege to get to sing it again, because I think it's a song with a message that's important for people to hear again right now. It also reminded me of how much that song meant to me, and to again show people what I love about what music can do for others.

So while I was at the studios, I got to meet all of the contestants. I was on my way to get something from my hotel room, and saw them all standing outside waiting for rehearsal. I got out of the car and ran out to say hi to all of them really quick. A group of cool people! And they sure did really well this week. I'm really glad that the judges decided to use the save this week with big Mike because that was pretty intense lol. Anyway, I also got to see all of the crew again! my old studio teacher who now is Katie and Aaron's teacher was there, along with all the stage managers, producers, security, cleaners, technicians, and so many more people. I forgot how many people were involved to make the show happen, and I was glad to see them all.

My mom decided the day before to drive down with my grandpa and sister to come see the show since my mom's dad has never attended an Idol show. It was fun having them there, along with some of my friends. It was a fun night to perform and have them there since Jason Derulo and Rihanna were there. Jason and I both performed at Jordin Sparks' charity event back in February, and he is seriously one of the coolest, friendliest artists out there. A really nice guy, and my little sister
loves him lol. I also had the chance to meet Rihanna who was also really nice (and tall, but she had really high heels on. She's still taller than me either way.) But it was just a fun day yesterday! I
hope those of you who watched it enjoyed it! I love getting to sing a song like that, and hope to find more songs like that in the future to perform for you guys .

Another thing I got to do this week was go to the Five For Fighting concert with Matt Wertz opening for them! It was such a goooood concert!! Matt invited me to go and it is one of my favorite concerts
I've attended! The music was just so good, and it just moves you. Some of my friends came with me and were introduced to some great music. You guys ought to check both of them out if you haven't yet! One of the dances at my high school actually had a Matt Wertz song as the theme haha. That's how I first found out about his music, and now I've gotten the chance to write with him and hang out with him. And as you may know from going to the Christmas tour, I performed a Five for Fighting song called The Riddle during those concerts. When I was watching that show, it made me really think, "Man, I hope to be able to do that with my own music and writing some day." John Ondrasik (from
Five for Fighting) really does that with the songs that he writes. He tells amazing stories in them that just really hit you and make you think and feel. But really it was a great great show!

Well that's all I had to say for now! I wanted to let you guys know I had a great time at Idol, and now after a meeting and some interviews today I'm off to a writing session. Tomorrow I'll be singing at the
half time game for the Utah Blaze, which will be fun to support a Utah team haha. One of my really good friends is such a Blaze fan, and I'm doing it in honor of him. It'll be great to be with my family tomorrow too since it's my mom's birthday. But I better get going to this writing session, and I'll talk to you guys later!

David

songs for the day: Sweetness in Starlight - Matt Wertz
this was the song that was the theme for one of the dances at my high
school haha. I love it.

Chances - Five for Fighting
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
ốngkhói
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
ốngkhói

Tổng số bài gửi : 305
Registration date : 04/12/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David   [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

[Apr 8th] - New Blog From David 675498
Trích dẫn :
I also had the chance to meet Rihanna who was also really nice (and tall, but she had really high heels on. She's still taller than me either way.)
[Apr 8th] - New Blog From David 675498nđfjsnjákkjeựdij[Apr 8th] - New Blog From David 675498

@ David: Dù a có ca ngợi John Ondrasik đến đâu đi chăng nữa thì e cũng k thay đổi quan niệm : The Riddle thuộc về a và nó sinh ra để dành cho a! E muốn a biết a đã hát bài hát đó hay đến mức nào, thực sự đấy [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David 220191
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://google.com.vn
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David   [Apr 8th] - New Blog From David Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Trích dẫn :
Helloooo everyone. I wanted to check in really quick and let you know about my time yesterday back at the American Idol studios. I had such a great time!!

I have to admit being on that stage again shook me and my nerves up pretty good. I wasn't sure what was going on with my mind. Just seeing the audience, the contestants, and then the judges was so weird lol. But I saw Ellen smiling right before I started and it made me feel better haha. But I haven't really performed Imagine very much in the last couple of years since I had sung it twice on Idol, and now it's 3 times. But it was such a privilege to get to sing it again, because I think it's a song with a message that's important for people to hear again right now. It also reminded me of how much that song meant to me, and to again show people what I love about what music can do for others.

Xin chàooooo mọi người, tôi rất muốn ghi lại thật nhanh và cho các bạn biết về thời gian ngày hôm qua khi tôi trở lại với phòng thu của American Idol. Tôi đã có khoảng thời gian tuyệt vời!!

Tôi phải thừa nhận rằng đứng trên sân khấu lần nữa run sợ tôi và thần kinh của tôi thì căng lên. Tôi không chắc rằng đã có chuyện gì xảy ra với tâm trí của mình. Nhìn thấy những khán giả, những thí sinh, và các vị giám khảo thật là lạ lol. Nhưng tôi đã thấy Ellen mỉm cười ngay trước khi tôi bắt đầu và nó đã khiến tôi cảm thấy khá hơn haha. Tôi đã không biểu diễn “Imagine” nhiều ở 1 vài năm gần đây kể từ khi tôi hát nó 2 lần ở Idol, và lần này là lần thứ 3. Nhưng đó thật sự là một đặc ân đối với tôi khi được hát nó một lần nữa, bởi vì tôi nghĩ rằng, đó là một bài hát mang một lời nhắn gửi và nó rất quan trọng cho mọi người để họ nghe bài hát này thêm lần nữa. Đồng thời nó cũng gợi nhắc cho tôi rằng bài hát đó có ý nghĩa như thế nào đối với tôi, và được lần nữa bày tỏ cho mọi người biết rằng tôi yêu cái mà âm nhạc mang đến cho người khác.

Trích dẫn :
So while I was at the studios, I got to meet all of the contestants. I was on my way to get something from my hotel room, and saw them all standing outside waiting for rehearsal. I got out of the car and ran out to say hi to all of them really quick. A group of cool people! And they sure did really well this week. I'm really glad that the judges decided to use the save this week with big Mike because that was pretty intense lol. Anyway, I also got to see all of the crew again! my old studio teacher who now is Katie and Aaron's teacher was there, along with all the stage managers, producers, security, cleaners, technicians, and so many more people. I forgot how many people were involved to make the show happen, and I was glad to see them all.

Trong khi tôi đang ở phòng thu, tôi đã được gặp tất cả các thí sinh. Tôi đang trên đường để lấy 1 thứ gì đó ở trong phòng khách sạn của tôi, và tôi đã thấy họ đang đứng ở ngoài đợi buổi luyện tập. Tôi ra khỏi xe và chạy đến để nói lời chào thật nhanh tới mọi người. Thật là một nhóm người tuyệt vời! Và chắc chắn rằng họ đã thể hiên jraats tốt ở tuần này. Tôi thật sự rất vui khi các vị giám khảo đã quyết định dùng “sự cứu thoát” ở tuần này với big Mike bởi vì nó đã thật sự rất sôi nổi lol. Dù sao thì, tôi cũng được gặp lại các thành viên trong đội ngũ chương trình! Thầy dạy hát cũ của tôi với tư cách là giáo viên của Aaron và Katie đã ở đó, cùng với tất cả các thành viên của BTC, ban quản lý, an ninh, người dọn dẹp, công nghệ, và rất nhiều người khác nữa. Tôi đã quên mất rằng đã có rất nhiều người tham gia và tạo nên những buổi diễn này, và tôi rất vui khi được gặp lại họ.

Trích dẫn :
My mom decided the day before to drive down with my grandpa and sister to come see the show since my mom's dad has never attended an Idol show. It was fun having them there, along with some of my friends. It was a fun night to perform and have them there since Jason Derulo and Rihanna were there. Jason and I both performed at Jordin Sparks' charity event back in February, and he is seriously one of the coolest, friendliest artists out there. A really nice guy, and my little sister
loves him lol. I also had the chance to meet Rihanna who was also really nice (and tall, but she had really high heels on. She's still taller than me either way.) But it was just a fun day yesterday! I
hope those of you who watched it enjoyed it! I love getting to sing a song like that, and hope to find more songs like that in the future to perform for you guys .

Mẹ tôi đã quyết định trước ngày hôm đó rằng sẽ lái xe cùng với bà ngoại và em gái của tôi đến xem buổi diễn khi ông ngoại chưa bao giờ đến tham dự bất cứ 1 Idol show nào cả. Thật là vui khi có họ ở đó, cùng với 1 số người bạn của tôi. Đó là 1 buổi tối vui vẻ để biểu diễn và có họ ở đó khi mà Jason Derulo và Rihanna cũng có mặt ở show. Cả 2 người, tôi và Jason đã biểu diễn ở buổi từ thiện của Jordin Spark vào tháng 2 vừa qua, và anh ấy chắc chắn là một trong những nghệ sĩ tuyệt vời nhất và thân thiện nhất, Một chàng trai rất tootsm và em gái của tôi rất yêu anh ấy lol. Tôi cũng đã có cơ hội được gặp gỡ với một người rất tuyệt, đó là Rihanna ( và cao nữa, nhưng cô ấy có đi một đôi giày cao gót. Nhưng dù sao cô ấy cũng cao hơn tôi.) Những ngày hôm qua thật là vui! Tôi hy vọng rằng mọi người sẽ thích buổi diễn đó! Tôi rất thích hát bài hát như thế, và hy vọng sẽ tìm thêm được những bài hát như vậy trong tương lai để biểu diễn cho các bạn.

Trích dẫn :
Another thing I got to do this week was go to the Five For Fighting concert with Matt Wertz opening for them! It was such a goooood concert!! Matt invited me to go and it is one of my favorite concerts
I've attended! The music was just so good, and it just moves you. Some of my friends came with me and were introduced to some great music. You guys ought to check both of them out if you haven't yet! One of the dances at my high school actually had a Matt Wertz song as the theme haha. That's how I first found out about his music, and now I've gotten the chance to write with him and hang out with him. And as you may know from going to the Christmas tour, I performed a Five for Fighting song called The Riddle during those concerts. When I was watching that show, it made me really think, "Man, I hope to be able to do that with my own music and writing some day." John Ondrasik (from
Five for Fighting) really does that with the songs that he writes. He tells amazing stories in them that just really hit you and make you think and feel. But really it was a great great show!

Một điều nữa mà tôi đã làm ở tuần này đó là đi đến concert của Five For Fighting với Matt Wertz! Đó thật là một buổi diễn tuyệt vờiiiiii!! Matt mời tôi đi và đó là một trong những concert tôi thích nhất trong số những concert mà tôi đã tham dự! Âm nhạc thật tuyệt bời, và nó chỉ đơn giản là rung động bạn. Một vài người bạn của tôi đến cùng và đã được giới thiệu những bài hát tuyệt vời. Các bạn nên xem chũng nếu các bạn chưa xem nhé! Một điệu nhảy ở trường cấp 3 của tôi thực ra là bài hát nhạc nên là một ca khúc của Matt đấy haha. Đó là lần đầu tiên tôi khám phá ra âm nhạc của cậu ấy, và giờ đây tôi đã có cơ hội để cùng sáng tác và đi chơi cùng cậu ấy. Và như các bạn đã biết khi đi Xmas tour, tôi đã biểu diễn một bài hát của FFF là “The Riddle” (“Điều bí ẩn”) ở một vài show. Khi tôi xem lại chúng, nó khiến tôi nghĩ, “Man, hy vọng rằng mình có thể làm điều đấy với âm nhạc và những sáng tác của mình một ngày nào đó.” John Ondrasik (thành viên của FFF) đã làm điều đó với những bài hát của riêng mình. John đã nói ra những câu chuyện rất tuyệt vời mà chúng đã thật sự đụng chạm đến bạn, khiến bạn phải nghĩ và cảm nhận nó. Những đó thật sự là một buổi diễn RẤT tuyệt!

Trích dẫn :
Well that's all I had to say for now! I wanted to let you guys know I had a great time at Idol, and now after a meeting and some interviews today I'm off to a writing session. Tomorrow I'll be singing at the
half time game for the Utah Blaze, which will be fun to support a Utah team haha. One of my really good friends is such a Blaze fan, and I'm doing it in honor of him. It'll be great to be with my family tomorrow too since it's my mom's birthday. But I better get going to this writing session, and I'll talk to you guys later!
David

Ừm vậy đó là tất cả những gì mà tôi phải nói! Tôi muốn các bạn biết rằng tôi đã có một khoảng thời gian rất tuyệt ở Idol, và sau 1 buổi nói chuyện và 1 vài cuộc phỏng vấn nữa, tôi sẽ tiếp tục công việc sáng tác của mình. Ngày mai tôi sẽ hát ở nửa trận đấu cho đội bóng Utah Blaze, và nó sẽ rất là vui khi được ủng hộ cho đội Utah haha. Một người rất tốt của tôi là một fan hâm mộ của Blaze, và tôi sẽ thực hiện nó như là vì cậu/cô ấy. Nó sẽ là rất tuyệt khi tôi được ở bên cạnh gia đình của mình vào ngày mai khi đó là ngày sinh nhật của mẹ tồi. Những giờ tôi phải đi thực hiện cong việc sáng tác của tôi đây, và tôi sẽ nói chuyện với các bạn sau nhé!
David

Trích dẫn :
songs for the day: Sweetness in Starlight - Matt Wertz
this was the song that was the theme for one of the dances at my high
school haha. I love it.

Chances - Five for Fighting

Những bài hát của ngày:

Sweetness in Starlight – Matt Wertz