~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Punk Rock Lovin' Mama loves TOSOD

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Punk Rock Lovin' Mama loves TOSOD Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Punk Rock Lovin' Mama loves TOSOD   Punk Rock Lovin' Mama loves TOSOD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 am

Trích dẫn :
I may be a punk rock lovin’ mama but I am still a sucker for a good pop album (and cute boys with sweet falsetto’s). So, in case you’re giggling that I’m writing about David Archuleta – Shoosh, you! Also, I can listen to this album with my girls without having to censor any lyrics.

The Other Side of Down is David’s brand new album and it’s really good. I hear clicks and beeps and I like songs with clicks and beeps and gosh darnit, I like this album. It’s a little bit pop and a little bit rock and not very far off from a lot of the poppier indie rock stuff that I like. (Ben Gibbard, Andrew McMahon, Jim Adkins). I pretty much dig every track but I’m finding that the songs I keep humming are “Parachutes and Airplanes”, “Something ’bout Love”, and “Elevator”.

Maybe you didn’t know this but back in 2008 during Season 7 (wherein I was pleasantly surprised by the talent), I was praising David right and left, as evidence by my fury of American Idol posts at the Chicago Moms Blog (and I quote myself):

- American Idol: Top 12 Boys and My Secret Crush is Revealed!

“My favorites tonight were: David Archuleta *cough* crush *cough* great voice and because he was sassy.”

- American Idol: The Top 10 Boys

“David Archuleta – DAWG. HANDS DOWN, BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE EVENING. They saved the best for last. Nuff said. He’s going all the way this season. He’s so damn cute, I can’t take it. I voted twice and I NEVER do that.”

- American Idol: The Top 12 Sing The Beatles

“Then there is my David Archuleta. My sweet, sweet little David. HOW COULD YOU GO AND FORGET YOUR WORDS?! He sang “We Can Work It Out”, Stevie Wonder-style. Ah, doesn’t matter anyway. He’ll be coming back again and again. His past performances will help get him through this rough patch. Oh, I just cringed every time he missed his lines.”

- American Idol: The Top 5 Sing Neil Diamond

“David Archuleta was tiny and cute, like always. The kid can really sing! I foresee a very successful future in music for that young man. I wonder if Paula can see his future too?”

Look! Foreshadowing! “I am just going to call it right here, right now. We’re going to see David C. and David A. battle it out at the end.”

I know in 2008 I referred to him as “little” and “cute” (because he was) but there’s nothing little and cute about his voice. He has a strong, magnificent voice and look, foreshadowing again, he’s going to be making hit after hit for a long time to come. You can quote me on that.

On a scale of 1-10, The Other Side of Down gets an overall perfect score from me.
Singability Factor – 10
Danceability Factor – 10
Head bopping Factor – 10

I’m giving away 3 copies of David’s new album and entering to win one isn’t all that hard. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post. You can say something nice about David (in case *gasp* he reads this post!) or, let us know if you would keep the CD or who you would give it to? I had a copy sent to my mom, because I’m a good daughter.

This giveaway will end on Thursday, October 21st at midnight PST and three (3) winners will be chosen at random and announced via our Facebook Fan Page, Twitter and this post. This giveaway is open to residents of the continental US.

Good luck! While you’re waiting to find out if you’re one of the winners, check out David’s video for “Something ’bout Love“
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net

Punk Rock Lovin' Mama loves TOSOD
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang