~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

David Archuleta Staying Possitive

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

David Archuleta Staying Possitive Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: David Archuleta Staying Possitive   David Archuleta Staying Possitive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

Trích dẫn :
avid Archuleta stays positive amid criticisms, challenges

MANILA, Philippines - In a time when songs about sex dominate the charts, and even regular folks criticize public figures, well, regularly if not unwarrantedly, singer-songwriter David Archuleta stays positive with goals intact.

“Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It’s a matter of me making a mark. What I’m trying to do is make a mark and leave an impression to the people who want to listen and willing to take time to understand what I’m trying to accomplish,” the baby-faced “American Idol” runner-up told Bulletin Entertainment and other members of the media in a roundtable interview last Nov. 17.

His third album, “The Other Side Of Down (TOSOD),” received mixed reviews from various critics upon release last October. Some praised its commercial appeal and deeper content, while others claimed the young idol seemed to have nestled in the safe zone and put in the shade his solid yet sweet, soulful voice to make way for the use of vocal effects.

David acknowledges that “there’s always been mixed reviews.”

“I’ve had plenty of mixed reviews in the first CD, and with the Christmas album, and with each song that gets released,” he added.

Although “TOSOD” did not debut as high as his first album, and that his new single “Something ‘Bout Love” hasn’t charted in the Billboard Hot 100 (as compared to “Crush” which zoomed all the way to number two in its first week), David maintained that his main aim for the new record is to express his real voice.

Click here to read the rest.
Source:mb.com
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net

David Archuleta Staying Possitive
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang