~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Twist Interview

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

Twist Interview Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Twist Interview   Twist Interview Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am

Twist Interview Twist-magazine-scan

Trích dẫn :
David’s sitting on a park bench when he spies a girl and a guy strolling by hand-in-hand, with huge smiles swept across their faces. As he looks longingly at the couple, he feels a pang in his heart. “I’ve never been in love,” David confesses exclusively to TWIST. How does he cope when everyone else seems to be head-over-heels?

“Love is worth waiting for”

When David’s feeling down about his love sitch, he reminds himself that his longing is just temporary – true love is out there and will find him someday. “That’s what my song ‘The Other Side of Down’ is about,” David tells us. “It’s kind of my own love story, even though I haven’t been in love yet. It’s about the highs and lows of love. Falling in love is a challenge and being alone can be difficult, but there’s something about love that you shouldn’t give up on. There are lots of things about it that are really, really great, and those things are worth waiting for.” So, when David sees happy couples staring deep into each other’s eyes, he doesn’t get down on himself. Instead, he listens to a voice in his head that tells him his own love story will be written soon enough.

“I don’t know what the future’ll bring”

Even though waiting for true love to come along can be frustrating, David says there’s something exciting about the unknown. “I have no idea what the future’s going to bring,” he reveals exclusively to TWIST. “It seems so dark, and you don’t know what’s going to happen. But I’m still hopeful of it. Some people say, ‘Oh, this is so scary, not knowing what the future will be like.’ But it just takes a little patience, and I think in time everyone will see that the future will be really good.” He’s never been in love, but David’s definitely a romantic – his future GF is a lucky girl. (December issue of Twist)

Cr: SA
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie

Twist Interview
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang