~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Idol Chatter: David Archuleta talks about the split with Jive and his future

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Idol Chatter: David Archuleta talks about the split with Jive and his future Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Idol Chatter: David Archuleta talks about the split with Jive and his future   Idol Chatter: David Archuleta talks about the split with Jive and his future Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Trích dẫn :
David Archuleta says he’s excited about the future

In a video blog just posted to his fans Tuesday afternoon, David Archuleta said he’s excited about looking forward to the future with his music career and addressed some of the changes that have taken place over the past week.

As reported earlier, David is no longer with Jive records. He has also parted ways with his management company.

And he made it sound as though he had a say in both decisions.

“There were offers to continue working with them (Jive), but it just didn’t feel like the right thing now,” David says in the video. “It just felt like the right time to part ways.”

He explained that Jive is changing; both the president and his own A&R “guy” have left the company.

And David says he feels like he’s changing as an artist as well.

For one thing, he says he’s been doing a lot of writing. And not in collaboration with others, as he did on his last album, but by himself.

“I’ve done a lot of writing in the past, but lately I’ve been just trying to focus on writing by myself and seeing what comes out of me,” David says. “It’s been really cool getting to say, ‘This is what I’m feeling. This is what I’m thinking. This is how it comes out in music.

“That’s the purpose of music anyway, right? … I’m excited for you guys to see what comes out of it.

“I want to make sure whatever it is that I’m sharing is real, and something I feel a real connection to and feel good about. That’s the most important part of music … And I’ve never really given myself time to do it.”

David refused to criticize either Jive or his management company, saying he’s enjoyed working with both. He went so far as to praise Jive for helping him get to this point in his career.

Fans will be relieved to know he has some upcoming projects in the works, things he apparently can’t share yet, but will in due time.

And David doesn’t appear to be stressing. He looked quite happy in sunny southern California, talking about riding roller coasters at Six Flags with his sister, Amber, and taking her to a rain-soaked monster truck race where they wore garbage bags because umbrellas weren’t permitted.

He thanks fans for their support in his video and, later adding: “It took me a while to realize, I have control over my life. The decisions I make — that’s what’s going to make or break, not just necessarily my career, but my life too. I’m just excited (with) the direction I’m hoping to go now with music.”
Idol Chatter.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net

Idol Chatter: David Archuleta talks about the split with Jive and his future
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang