~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Badin__
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
Badin__

Tổng số bài gửi : 664
Đến từ : Hanoi
Registration date : 29/07/2009

[Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference    [Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 am

Via ldschurchnews.com

[Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference  Lds-conference-for-young-women

Trích dẫn :
David attended a LDS conference for young women on Feb 4-5. He shared testimony of restored Church, and was introduced as a guest speaker and singer.

He sang two arranged Primary songs: “I am Child of God” and “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus.” In between songs he shared personal stories and bore strong testimony of his belief in the restored Church. He spoke about the value of his temple recommend and how he makes a commitment to attend the temple every week no matter where he is.

In order to endure the tremendous pressure of the entertainment industry, he explained how the power of prayer has helped him to not just endure, but to excel when he needed to.

In keeping with the conference theme of virtue, he also talked about his respect for young women who dress modestly.

A self-admitted shy speaker, it was clear that Brother Archuleta was more comfortable letting music bear witness of his belief in Jesus Christ when he closed his remarks by singing, “Be Still My Soul.”
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1680725432

[Mar 6] David at a Young Women's Conference
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang