~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
arch_angel
Strongly Believe in Archie
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

[Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:17 am

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Final AI Show

Hey everyone!! I'm here in Tulsa for the last day of the tour and it's pretty sad but exciting at the same time. I don't think we've ever seen so many gifts in the dressing rooms before, and I hope there's enough time to look through everything today haha. But wow! I can't believe it's the last day! It's actually hard to believe, and I don't think it's really hit all of us that it's the end of the whole American Idol experience together. It's been an AMAZING year. I can't wait to see the different directions everyone's careers go now, and I've become a big fan of all the other guys. It's just such an honor to be with the 9 of them along with the awesome band, and I've learned soooo much. It's also been so cool to see all the fans at different cities! And I'll miss seeing all the different shirts and signs for everyone haha. Especially the crazy stuff that the Dreadheads come up with. Oh my gosh they make some of the funniest, most unique things lol. But it's been great to talk to fans and see familiar faces in different cities. I can't thank you guys enough for making some of the best memories on the tour. There've been so many crazy stories I've heard on how people worked so hard to get to a city to watch a show, cool letters that also tell amazing stories, and I've also made a lot of friends haha. So thanks everyone for making the tour one of the greatest times in my life!

Other than the end of the tour, I've still been working on the album some more and had some more things to do on my day off yesterday haha. I got to meet with some pretty cool people and try to write songs. Writing is just so much fun, and there are so many different ways of doing it. I also got surprised this morning (after some more recording haha) by my grandma who came for our final show thanks to some amazing people who made it possible for her to come. Thank you guys so much for allowing her to be here and treat her so well, she's been having such an awesome time. My mom was also finally able to come up and be my guardian for the last few shows! It's been so great to spend some one on one time with her and have her see what it's like on the road. But anyway I better get going since this has turned out to be pretty long haha. For those going tonight hope you have/had an awesome time at the show! Adios.

P.S. Make sure to remember everyone down South again with the really bad storms down there. They're going through a lot right now and I'm sure they'd appreciate your concerns... Thanks!

eye eye eye eye eye eye eye
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mya Yane
Mya Yane

Tổng số bài gửi : 910
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 24/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm

awwww
mà the Dreadheads có fải là hội fan của Jason ko nhỉ?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Thứ 7, 13/9/08

Final AI Show

Show AI cuối cùng

Hey everyone!! I'm here in Tulsa for the last day of the tour and it's pretty sad but exciting at the same time. I don't think we've ever seen so many gifts in the dressing rooms before, and I hope there's enough time to look through everything today haha. But wow! I can't believe it's the last day! It's actually hard to believe, and I don't think it's really hit all of us that it's the end of the whole American Idol experience together. It's been an AMAZING year. I can't wait to see the different directions everyone's careers go now, and I've become a big fan of all the other guys. It's just such an honor to be with the 9 of them along with the awesome band, and I've learned soooo much. It's also been so cool to see all the fans at different cities! And I'll miss seeing all the different shirts and signs for everyone haha. Especially the crazy stuff that the Dreadheads come up with. Oh my gosh they make some of the funniest, most unique things lol. But it's been great to talk to fans and see familiar faces in different cities. I can't thank you guys enough for making some of the best memories on the tour. There've been so many crazy stories I've heard on how people worked so hard to get to a city to watch a show, cool letters that also tell amazing stories, and I've also made a lot of friends haha. So thanks everyone for making the tour one of the greatest times in my life!

Chào mọi người! Tôi đang ở Tulsa vào ngày cuối cùng của tour và mọi chuyện hơi buồn nhưng cũng thú vị không kém. Tôi không nghĩ cả đội từng thấy nhiều quà trong phòng thay đồ đến vậy, và tôi mong có đủ thời gian để xem qua hết tất cả trong ngày hôm nay haha. Thật sự tôi không tin hôm nay đã là ngày cuối cùng! Khó tin thật đấy, và tôi không tin mọi người không nghĩ đây là dấu chấm hết của quãng thời gian thi AI đâu. Thật là một năm tuyệt vời. Tôi rất háo hức muốn biết mọi người sẽ chọn nhựng hướng đi nào, giờ tôi đã thành một fan tận tuỵ của các thành viên còn lại. Chỉ là tôi cảm thấy vinh dự khi được ở cùng 9 thí sinh còn lại và ban nhạc xuất sắc ấy, và tôi đã học được rấaaaaaaat nhìêu. Cũng thật vui khi được thấy những fan hâm mộ từ nhiều nước! Tôi sẽ nhớ việc nhìn thấy những chiếc áo và khẩu hiệu của mọi người đây haha. Nhất là những thứ thú vị do nhóm Dreadheads nghĩ ra. Ôi, họ sáng tạo ra những thứ tức cười nhất, và độc nhất vô nhị lol. Nhưng cũng tuyệt được nói chuyện với các fans và thấy những khuôn mặt quen thuộc ở các thành phố khác nhau. Tôi không thể cảm ơn các bạn hết vì làm nên những kỉ niệm đẹp nhất trong chuyến đi này. Đã có rất nhiều câu chuyện tôi được nghe về việc mọi người khó khăn lắm mới xem được 1 show ở 1 thành phố, hoặc torng thư cũng có những câu chuyện rất hay, và tôi cũng có được nhiều bạn nữa haha. Vì vậy cảm ơn mọi người vì biến chuyến đi này thành 1 trong những khoảnh khắc tuyệt vời nhất của đời tôi!

Other than the end of the tour, I've still been working on the album some more and had some more things to do on my day off yesterday haha. I got to meet with some pretty cool people and try to write songs. Writing is just so much fun, and there are so many different ways of doing it. I also got surprised this morning (after some more recording haha) by my grandma who came for our final show thanks to some amazing people who made it possible for her to come. Thank you guys so much for allowing her to be here and treat her so well, she's been having such an awesome time. My mom was also finally able to come up and be my guardian for the last few shows! It's been so great to spend some one on one time with her and have her see what it's like on the road. But anyway I better get going since this has turned out to be pretty long haha. For those going tonight hope you have/had an awesome time at the show! Adios.

Ngoài ra, tôi vẫn đang thực hiện album của mình và có nhiều thứ phải làm vào ngày nghỉ hôm qua haha. Tôi gặp một số người thú vị và cố sáng tác bài hát. Viết những bài hát thật vui, có thật nhiều cách để làm việc đó. Tôi cũng rất ngạc nhiên sáng nay (sau khi thu 1 số bài khác haha) vì bà tôi đến để xem show cuối cùng nhờ vào một số người bạn tốt bụng. Cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều vì giúp bà tôi đến đây và đối xử với bà thật tốt, bà đã có khoảng thời gian tuyệt vời. Mẹ tôi cuối cùng cũng đến được và làm "vệ sĩ" cho tôi khoảng vài show cuối. Tôi rất vui được dành thời gian riêng với mẹ và kể cho bà ấy về những công việc hiện tại. Có lẽ tôi nên dừng vì cũng khá dài rồi haha. Còn với các bạn đi xem diễn tối nay, mong rằng các bạn sẽ có hoặc đã có thời gian vui vẻ tại show nhé! Tạm biệt.

P.S. Make sure to rememmber everyone down South again with the really bad storms down there. They're going through a lot right now and I'm sure they'd appreciate your concerns... Thanks!

Tái bút: Hãy đừng quên nhựng người ở phía Nam đang hứng chịu những con bão thật dữ dội. Họ đang phải trải qua nhiều thứ và tôi chắc họ sẽ cảm kích sự quan tâm của các bạn... Cảm ơn!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Thank Pi nhiều lắm!
Anh Archie cảm xúc dào dạt thế :X
Cái P.S đúng là angel !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205
archie_rose
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
archie_rose

Tổng số bài gửi : 2127
Đến từ : Dreaming place
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm

oh men. đọc tới đâu melting tới đó. cảm nhận archie rất ấm áp, có chút gì đó hơi trẻ con (hơi thôi) và thật thà :x

mọi ng` còn mong muốn gì hơn ở 1 idol nhỉ???
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/cindy_rose_162
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show   [Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Sep 13th 08]Final AI Show
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang