~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

David blogs on Alloy.com

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Katt
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
Katt

Tổng số bài gửi : 1425
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 25/07/2008

David blogs on Alloy.com Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: David blogs on Alloy.com   David blogs on Alloy.com Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 am

We've Got A "Crush"...

Hey everyone. It's David here, and I've been in LA working on my album that's coming out November 11th! The tour ended a little over a week ago, and I went home for a few days after that. I didn't really have time to hang out and stuff, but that's OK, haha. I got to spend some time with my family, and then I recorded and worked on some music stuff with people based in Utah.

Then, this last Thursday, David Cook and I went to Detroit to perform at a Ford event to thank Ford for being a sponsor of American Idol. It was the first time I sang "Crush" live, and it was a lot of fun! It was really laid back, so we had a good time. So since then I've been in LA doing recording and having some meetings, and it's been great so far. So hope to keep it up! I'll talk to you guys later.

David

*Photo on the post

David blogs on Alloy.com 8090_p10David blogs on Alloy.com 8090_p11David blogs on Alloy.com 8090_p14David blogs on Alloy.com 8090_p13
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/sailorsaturn196
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

David blogs on Alloy.com Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: David blogs on Alloy.com   David blogs on Alloy.com Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:52 am

ảnh đầu tiên xinh giai thế ;))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205

David blogs on Alloy.com
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang