~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

[Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Friday, October 17, 2008

Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!

Hey guys! Hope things are going well with everyone. This week has been really nice since I've been able to spend a lot of time with family! As you might already know, I sang at the 7th inning of the Rays vs. Red Sox game in Tampa where my brother was able to come down for. After that, we had band auditions! So the band is in process right now, and I'm stoked for that. Then, I did the last of the recording earlier this week for the album so I'm done with recording! I've been home for the past few days and it's been great! Since we held some auditions and did the last of the recording here, I've been able to see them along with some friends. So I've really enjoyed my time here. I also went to the dentist.... haha. It was ok though because I'm cavity free! So it's been a nice relaxing week, and been so nice to spend time with everyone! Unfortunately I'm already leaving, but I'm sure I'll be able to spend more time with them later on. It's just exciting for the album to be finished after recording all these months. I better get going though! So I'll talk to you guys later and let you know what's going on!

Song for the day: Too Much Food - Jason Mraz. So I've been eating sooo much this week haha. I thought this song was really appropriate since I've been listening to it a lot lately, and eating a lot lately haha.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205
Mya Yane
Strongly Believe in Archie
Mya Yane

Tổng số bài gửi : 910
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 24/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm

cavity free
yay!!!

and just lol with the food things =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Trích dẫn :
I also went to the dentist.... haha
Trích dẫn :
Too Much Food - Jason Mraz. So I've been eating sooo much this week
haha. I thought this song was really appropriate since I've been
listening to it a lot lately, and eating a lot lately haha.
đỡ đi =)) haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
archie_rose
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
archie_rose

Tổng số bài gửi : 2127
Đến từ : Dreaming place
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

ko đỡ nổi Đại àh haha

ông đỡ đc thì đỡ hộ tui. ko tui bị đè chết haha

archie thiệt là tếu
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/cindy_rose_162
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Trích dẫn :
Friday, October 17, 2008

Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!

Hey guys! Hope things are going well with everyone. This week has been really nice since I've been able to spend a lot of time with family! As you might already know, I sang at the 7th inning of the Rays vs. Red Sox game in Tampa where my brother was able to come down for. After that, we had band auditions! So the band is in process right now, and I'm stoked for that. Then, I did the last of the recording earlier this week for the album so I'm done with recording! I've been home for the past few days and it's been great! Since we held some auditions and did the last of the recording here, I've been able to see them along with some friends. So I've really enjoyed my time here. I also went to the dentist.... haha. It was ok though because I'm cavity free! So it's been a nice relaxing week, and been so nice to spend time with everyone! Unfortunately I'm already leaving, but I'm sure I'll be able to spend more time with them later on. It's just exciting for the album to be finished after recording all these months. I better get going though! So I'll talk to you guys later and let you know what's going on!

Song for the day: Too Much Food - Jason Mraz. So I've been eating sooo much this week haha. I thought this song was really appropriate since I've been listening to it a lot lately, and eating a lot lately haha.

Thứ sáu ngày 17/10/2008

Cuộc chọn lọc ban nhạc & cuộc hành trình đến nha sĩ!

Chào mọi người! Tôi mong mọi việc vẫn diễn ra tốt đẹp với tất cả. Tuần này thật tuyệt, tôi được dành nhiều thời gian với gia đình! Chắc mọi người cũng biết tôi đã hát ở vòng 7 của trận Rays đấu với Red Sox ở Tampa và em trai tôi cũng xuống xem chung. Sau đó chúng tôi có đợt chọn lọc ban nhạc. Chúng tôi vẫn đang làm việc cật lực vì thế dạo này tôi ăn ngấu nghiến haha . Rồi tôi thu âm bài cuối cùng cho album. Thế là mọi việc đã hoàn tất. Tôi ở nhà được một vài ngày rồi và rất vui! Do tất cả đều được làm ở Utah nên tôi có cơ hội gặp người thân và bạn bè. Tôi cảm thấy rất thoải mái được ở đây. Tôi cũng đã đến nha sĩ... haha! Cũng thường thôi vì tôi không bị sâu răng! Tuần này là một tuần rất tuyệt và tôi rất vui được dành thời gian cho mọi người! Nhưng tiếc thật vì tôi khởi hành rồi, nhưng tôi chắc sẽ còn nhiều cơ hội được gặp gỡ họ sau này. Thật thú vị vì sau chừng đó tháng thu âm, cuối cùng album cũng hoàn thành. Giờ tôi phải đi đây. Tôi sẽ nói chuyện với các bạn sau và kể các bạn nghe nhiều điều khác nữa!

Bài hát hôm nay: Too Much For Food - Jason Mraz. Mấy hôm nay tôi ăn nhiều quá rồi. Tôi nghĩ bài hát này rất phù hợp và tôi nghe nó nhiều lắm, và cũng ăn rất nhiều. haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!   [Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Oct 17th 08] Band Auditions & a trip to the dentist!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang