~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Katt
Strongly Believe in Archie
Katt

Tổng số bài gửi : 1425
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 25/07/2008

[Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion   [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am

Hey alllll. Just wanted to let you know that I'm finished with the radio promotion stuff and it was soooo much fun. We went to San Diego, Seattle, Milwaukee, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Atlanta, Albany, New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Boston, and Providence. It was cool revisiting some of the cities we went to during tour, and getting a better feel of different places. Oh and the Autumn colors in the East were amazing! I tried taking pictures but they're all horrible haha. It looks a lot better in person anyway.

So what I wanted to share today was my time in Atlanta, because I have relatives in the lovely area. What's great is that I had some time off during the promotion tour, and it just so happened to be in Atlanta! So as soon as I got there I called them up. My cousin was at work at a shoe store haha, so I wanted to go surprise her while she was working. My aunt, uncle, and other cousin came to pick me to head down there, and it was fun to see them again. They all came to the video shoot for "Crush" since it was filmed in Georgia, and that was when we last had a little reunion. But anyway, It was fun to see my cousin's reaction when we came in because she wasn't expecting us haha. So we took pictures with all the shoes and with the people she worked with, and then went out to hang out. We went to this cool place to eat called the ESPN Zone, and they had this HUGE screen to watch sports on. They also had an arcade above the eating area, and we messed around a little up there.
Another person I got to see while I was down there was Alexandrea Lushington! I haven't seen her since... February? And it was great to see her and her family again. She got to meet my relatives and we all had a really good time. (I have some pictures too so check out my photos.)

Oh I wanted to mention another thing. Since I'm back in California, we've started band rehearsals! The band is awwesooomme and are really cool guys. So while I'm here that's what I'll be doing. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but now I'm really pumped haha. But anyway I better get going here and I'll talk to you guys later!

P.S. While I was in Hartford, I made a quick appearance at the Boo Bash there which Jordin was at too! It was so good to see her again and we had a fun time just hanging out backstage. So I wanted to share one of my favorite songs on her album for today. So the song for today is Permanent Monday - Jordin Sparks. If you haven't heard it yet, she puts soo much feeling when she sings. You can really feel it in this song, and it allows a lot of emotion into it.

Được sửa bởi Katt ngày Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/sailorsaturn196
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion   [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Trích dẫn :
Hey alllll. Just wanted to let you know that I'm finished with the radio promotion stuff and it was soooo much fun. We went to San Diego, Seattle, Milwaukee, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Atlanta, Albany, New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Boston, and Providence. It was cool revisiting some of the cities we went to during tour, and getting a better feel of different places. Oh and the Autumn colors in the East were amazing! I tried taking pictures but they're all horrible haha. It looks a lot better in person anyway.

Chào mọi ngườiiiiiiiiii. Chỉ là tôi muốn cho các bạn biết rằng công cuộc radio P.R của tôi đã xong và thật thật thật vui!!! Chúng tôi đến San Diego, Seattle, Milwaukee, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Atlanta, Albany, New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Boston, and Providence (đi chi nhiều thế =.=). Tôi rất vui được 'thăm' lại một số thành phố mà tôi đã đến trong tour AI, và được đi qua nhiều nơi khác nhau. Oh và màu Thu ở vùng phía Đông thật thần kì! Tôi đã cố gắng chụp một ít ảnh nhưng mà chúng đều có vấn đề cả haha. Nhưng vẫn đẹp hơn khi được tận mắt chứng kiến.

Trích dẫn :

So what I wanted to share today was my time in Atlanta, because I have relatives in the lovely area. What's great is that I had some time off during the promotion tour, and it just so happened to be in Atlanta! So as soon as I got there I called them up. My cousin was at work at a shoe store haha, so I wanted to go surprise her while she was working. My aunt, uncle, and other cousin came to pick me to head down there, and it was fun to see them again. They all came to the video shoot for "Crush" since it was filmed in Georgia, and that was when we last had a little reunion. But anyway, It was fun to see my cousin's reaction when we came in because she wasn't expecting us haha. So we took pictures with all the shoes and with the people she worked with, and then went out to hang out. We went to this cool place to eat called the ESPN Zone, and they had this HUGE screen to watch sports on. They also had an arcade above the eating area, and we messed around a little up there.
Điều mà tôi muốn chia sẻ hôm nay là thời gian tôi ở Atlanta, bởi tôi có họ hàng ở vùng đất đáng mến ấy. Điều tuyệt vời là tôi rảnh mấy ngày trong chuyến P.R, và thật trùng hợp là khi đó tôi đang ở Atlanta! Ngay khi tôi đến đó tôi liền gọi cho mọi người. Chị họ tôi đang làm ở công ti giày haha, nên tôi muốn tạo cho chị ấy một sự bất ngờ. Cô, chú và họ hang khác của tôi đến để đón tôi, và tôi rất vui được gặp lại họ. Họ đều đến thăm tôi khi tôi chụp shoot cho "Crush" ở Georgia, và tôi có một cuộc hội tụ nhỏ. Dù sao đi nữa, tôi rất thích thú trước phản ứng của chị họ tôi lúc chúng tôi bước vào vì chị ấy không nghĩ tôi sẽ đến haha. Nên chúng tôi chụp hình với giày, với đồng nghiệp của chị ấy, sau đó đi chơi với nhau. Chúng tôi đến một nơi rất cool để ăn tên là 'Vùng ESPN', và họ có cái màn hình vĩ đại để xem thể thao. Họ cũng có một dãy nhà mái vòm phía trên khu ăn uống nên chúng tôi lên đó chơi một chút.
Trích dẫn :

Another person I got to see while I was down there was Alexandrea Lushington! I haven't seen her since... February? And it was great to see her and her family again. She got to meet my relatives and we all had a really good time. (I have some pictures too so check out my photos.)
Tôi còn đến thăm một người khác: Alexandrea Lushington! Tôi chưa gặp bạn ấy kể từ... tháng 2? Thật tuyệt khi được gặp lại bạn ấy và gia đình. Bạn ấy gặp gỡ họ hàng tôi, chúng tôi có một khỏang thời gian rất vui vẻ.(Tôi có một số ảnh nữa, các bạn nhớ xem nhé)

Trích dẫn :

Oh I wanted to mention another thing. Since I'm back in California, we've started band rehearsals! The band is awwesooomme and are really cool guys. So while I'm here that's what I'll be doing. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but now I'm really pumped haha. But anyway I better get going here and I'll talk to you guys later!
Ồ tôi cũng muốn nhắc đến một việc nữa. Vì tôi đã trở về California, chúng tôi bắt đầu tập luyện với ban nhạc! Bạnd của tôi tuyệt lắmmmmmmmmmmm and họ rất vui. Đó là việc tôi sẽ làm trong khỏang thời gian này. Tôi không chắc lắm về những gì tôi mong đợi, nhưng giờ tôi hồi hộp lắm haha. Thôi bây giờ tôi phải đi đây, tôi sẽ lại nói chuỵên với các bạn sau nhé!

Trích dẫn :

P.S. While I was in Hartford, I made a quick appearance at the Boo Bash there which Jordin was at too! It was so good to see her again and we had a fun time just hanging out backstage. So I wanted to share one of my favorite songs on her album for today. So the song for today is Permanent Monday - Jordin Sparks. If you haven't heard it yet, she puts soo much feeling when she sings. You can really feel it in this song, and it allows a lot of emotion into it.
P.S.
Trong thời gian ở Harford, tôi xuất hiện ở Boo Bash và Jordin cũng ở đó! Thật là tuyệt được gặp lại cô ấy và chúng tôi có một khỏang thời gian thú vị nói chuyện phía sau sân khấu. Hôm nay tôi muốn chia sẻ một trong những bài hát yêu thích của mình trong album của cô ấy. Bài hát tên là Permanent Monday - Jordin Sparks trình bày. Nếu bạn chưa nghe [tôi bật mí cho các bạn biết], cô ấy dồn rất nhiều cảm xúc lúc hát. Bạn hòan tòan có thể cảm thấy được và bạn cũng sẽ có rất nhiều suy nghĩ đấy!.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
friendship_forever
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
friendship_forever

Tổng số bài gửi : 282
Đến từ : HP!!!!!!
Registration date : 14/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion   [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 am

Anh iu có vẻ vui quá cơso cute .đi khắp nơi thế mà chưa thấy đả động đến VN nhỉ hehe
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion   [Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Oct 31st 08]Promo Wrap Up and Family Reunion
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang