~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity

Go down 
4 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Katt
Strongly Believe in Archie
Katt

Tổng số bài gửi : 1425
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 25/07/2008

[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity   [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:35 am

Sweet Charity

Hey all. The radio promo tour has been going great. It's been fun going from city to city and seeing what they're all like. I'm in Boston right now, and tomorrow is the last day of the radio promo tour. It's been crazy bouncing around everywhere, though! Today we went to three states, haha. There's been some cool things that have gone on while on tour.

When were in Ohio, I visited an all-girls school after they won a contest for which school could raise the most pennies for a cancer charity. I visited the winning school, which was Seton High School (Awesome job again to all the girls there! Thanks for having me and for raising so many pennies!), and answered questions students had. What's cool is they raised 64 jugs of pennies, so I thought that was really cool of them to raise so many for a good cause. I think they said there were like 560 girls, and they had sooo much energy! Haha. They played "Crush" before I came out, and they were all singing along! It was so weird, but really cool at the same time. While I was on stage, they made me do this dance called the Wiggle-O or something that they always do I guess. It was so much fun there. And it was crazy with over 500 girls! Haha. I'll load some of the group pictures I took with them. But anyway.

The radio promotion stuff has been fun, haha. The album is out on pre-order now in iTunes! And people are already able to get a song from the album before it officially comes out, which is "Angels." It's a slightly different vibe from how I've done it before, but not a whole lot. It's one of my favorite songs, so it's cool to have that as the cover song on the album. You can also get the pre-order bonus track, which like disappears after the release date, haha, and it's one I co-wrote! So that's pretty exciting to have there. I wonder what people will think of it, LOL.

But anyway that's all the rambling I'll do for today. Hope you guys enjoy "Angels" for now and the CD later on.

TTYL,
David

Photos on the post
[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Alloy3[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Alloy4[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Alloy5
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/sailorsaturn196
friendship_forever
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
friendship_forever

Tổng số bài gửi : 282
Đến từ : HP!!!!!!
Registration date : 14/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity   [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Sao anh dung' giua~ toan` girls the^' kia xit mau mui
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity   [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Trích dẫn :
I think they said there were like 560 girls, and they had sooo much
energy! Haha. They played "Crush" before I came out, and they were all
singing along! It was so weird, but really cool at the same time. While
I was on stage, they made me do this dance called the Wiggle-O or
something that they always do I guess. It was so much fun there. And it
was crazy with over 500 girls!

Má ơi :)) Đọc đoạn này buồn cười quá :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net
arch_angel
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity   [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 pm

OMG
sao cái lũ đấy sg' thế shy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity   [New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[New blog on alloy]Sweet Charity
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang