~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!

Go down 
+3
Knorr Archuleta
frankie
tiffanylove
7 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
tiffanylove
Strongly Believe in Archie
tiffanylove

Tổng số bài gửi : 366
Đến từ : archie's house
Registration date : 06/06/2008

[Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Heey Everybody. This week has been the week of band rehearsals, and it’s been awesome! Everyone in the band has been way cool so far, and I’ve had a lot of fun rehearsing my own songs! We have performances coming up pretty quick here, with Jay Leno tonight already. I’ve been really enjoying it so far, and am looking forward for what’s coming up! It’s also getting pretty close to the album release too, which I’m so pumped for. I can’t wait to see what you guys think of it, since I’ve been spending so much time on it heh. Anyway, I have things to share with what else has been going on besides the band and rehearsing. Before things begin to get really hectic and busy, I was able to have some free time and go to Six Flags Magic Mountain! I love that place. It’s like roller coaster heaven. I love X2, Tatsu, Goliath, and Riddler’s Revenge. All the roller coasters are pretty good there, actually. I just don’t like when your head bangs side to side on the twisty ones, it gives me a headache.

Another thing I got to do was go to the Jason Mraz concert at the Greek Theater! We were in the 4th row center and I had such a good time! Castro came along too, and it’s always good to hang with him. It’s great the way Mraz communicates with the crowd. He’s really witty and makes it feel a lot more up-close and personal conversation he’s having, despite the fact that there are thousands of people there. I loved when he did Only Human, The Remedy, Life Is Beautiful, No Stopping Us, and I’m Yours (of course.. ha…) Honestly I loved all of them. Maybe I’m a little biased…. but I’m pretty sure all of the songs were just amazing. He did Oh Happy Day too! And that was sooo cool. K, I’m done with that now. We got the chance to talk to him for a little bit, even though he was getting MOBBED. It was really neat to see how friendly and laid back he was in person. You never know how people are going to be when you meet them, since they’re usually getting dragged all over the place and under a lot of stress. He kept his cool the entire time though, and I’m sure he’s been doing this for a while now. I had tickets for when he came to Utah on October 28th, but I had to do promotion stuff and couldn’t go :(. So I’m really glad I was able to go last Saturday! All rightyyyy… That’s enough of talking about that. If you haven’t gotten his new CD yet… you should really check it out [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_smile

The last thing I’d like to talk about is something I did at the Universal City Walk. It’s this thing called iFly, and oh my heck! It’s roocks! You get to fly in a tube! I have a couple of pictures that I’ll put up. I was a little nervous at first, but it’s not even scary when you get in there. I kinda slobbered over myself, but that’s ok because it was totally worth it. I can’t really explain how it was because it was… just a really different experience. I guess it was kinda being like a bird or something… you just don’t move around a whole lot and you’re inside a tube. I guess I got a DVD of it… but I’m pretty sure I’m not going to show that haha. Anyway I’ve written quite a bit in this one, so I’ll try to get back later. 5 Days until the CD comes out!
P.S. I know I talked a ton about Jason Mraz, but I think that only makes it even more appropriate to share one of his songs today. So the song for today is A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz. It’s amaaazing when he does it live too!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
frankie
frankie

Tổng số bài gửi : 519
Đến từ : Việt Nam???
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:11 pm

haha, I know I talked a ton about Jason Mraz haha haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:35 pm

And we know we talked a ton about you, David! :)) But we'll talk more and more =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net
friendship_forever
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
friendship_forever

Tổng số bài gửi : 282
Đến từ : HP!!!!!!
Registration date : 14/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Anh iu kết Jason Mraz thế có khi mình cũng phải thick thôi bleu
Công nhận nhạc của Jas nghe sướng.. go on
Về Đầu Trang Go down
vantrilam
Great Arch Angel
Great Arch Angel
vantrilam

Tổng số bài gửi : 26
Registration date : 01/11/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Úi anh Ý Cũng Thix Nghe Bài I'm Yours giống em Nỳ love love
Về Đầu Trang Go down
arch_angel
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:52 pm

ko thik i'm your lắm...(ko hiểu sao)
anh iêu viết cute ghê cơ so cute
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Trích dẫn :
Heey Everybody. This week has been the week of band rehearsals, and it’s been awesome! Everyone in the band has been way cool so far, and I’ve had a lot of fun rehearsing my own songs! We have performances coming up pretty quick here, with Jay Leno tonight already. I’ve been really enjoying it so far, and am looking forward for what’s coming up! It’s also getting pretty close to the album release too, which I’m so pumped for. I can’t wait to see what you guys think of it, since I’ve been spending so much time on it heh. Anyway, I have things to share with what else has been going on besides the band and rehearsing. Before things begin to get really hectic and busy, I was able to have some free time and go to Six Flags Magic Mountain! I love that place. It’s like roller coaster heaven. I love X2, Tatsu, Goliath, and Riddler’s Revenge. All the roller coasters are pretty good there, actually. I just don’t like when your head bangs side to side on the twisty ones, it gives me a headache.

Heey mọi người. Tuần này là tuần của ban nhạc, và mọi thứ đều ổn thỏa cả! Mọi người trong nhóm rất tuyệt, cho tới giờ, và tôi thấy thích thú được tập dợt những bài hát của riêng mình! Chúng tôi có nhiều buổi biểu diễn không ra, ở Jay Leno rồi. Tôi rất vui và mong những điều sẽ xảy ra tiếp đến! Cũng sắp đến ngày ra mắt album rồi, tôi hồi hộp lắm. Tôi không thể chờ được biết các bạn nghĩ gì về album này, vì tôi đã dành nhiều thời gian cho nó heh. Dù sao tôi cũng có nhiều điều khác muốn chia sẻ ngòai ban nhạc và việc tập luyện. Trước khi mọi việc trở nên dồn dập và bận rộn, tôi có cơ hội được đến Six Flags Magic Mountain (một công viên)! Tôi yêu nơi đó! Nơi đó giống như vòng quay của thiên đường vậy. Tôi thích X2, Tatsu, Goliath và Riddler's Revenge (chắc là trò chơi). Tất cả tàu lượn siêu tốc trên không đều rất tuyệt. Tôi chỉ không thích cái cảm giác bị đập đầu qua lại lúc đường quanh co, nó làm tôi bị nhức đầu.

Trích dẫn :

Another thing I got to do was go to the Jason Mraz concert at the Greek Theater! We were in the 4th row center and I had such a good time! Castro came along too, and it’s always good to hang with him. It’s great the way Mraz communicates with the crowd. He’s really witty and makes it feel a lot more up-close and personal conversation he’s having, despite the fact that there are thousands of people there. I loved when he did Only Human, The Remedy, Life Is Beautiful, No Stopping Us, and I’m Yours (of course.. ha…) Honestly I loved all of them. Maybe I’m a little biased…. but I’m pretty sure all of the songs were just amazing. He did Oh Happy Day too! And that was sooo cool. K, I’m done with that now. We got the chance to talk to him for a little bit, even though he was getting MOBBED. It was really neat to see how friendly and laid back he was in person. You never know how people are going to be when you meet them, since they’re usually getting dragged all over the place and under a lot of stress. He kept his cool the entire time though, and I’m sure he’s been doing this for a while now. I had tickets for when he came to Utah on October 28th, but I had to do promotion stuff and couldn’t go :(. So I’m really glad I was able to go last Saturday! All rightyyyy… That’s enough of talking about that. If you haven’t gotten his new CD yet… you should really check it out [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_smile

Một điều nữa, tôi đã đến xem concert của Jason Mraz ở Rạp hát Hy Lạp! Chúng tôi ở hàng thứ 4 phía trung tâm và tôi có một thời gian tuyện vời! Castro cũng đến, và lúc nào cũng thật vui vẻ được đi chơi cùng anh ấy. Cái cách Mraz nói chuyện với đám đông thật tuyệt. Anh ấy dí dỏm và làm cho ta cảm thấy những cuộc nói chuyện thật gần gũi và riêng tư hơn, mặc dù có cả ngàn người ở đó. Tôi thích nhất khi anh ấy hát Only Human, The Remedy, Life Is Beautiful, No Stopping Us, và I'm Yours (đương nhiên .. ha..) Thật ra tôi thích cả. Có lẽ tôi hơi thiên vị, nhưng tôi chắc rằng tất cả các bài hát đều tuyệt vời. Anh ấy còn hát Oh Happy Day nữa! và thật cooool. ok, tôi ổn rồi. Chúng tôi có cơ hội nói chuyện với anh ấy một chút, mặc dù anh ấy bị người ta bu quanh. Thật thú vị được thấy anh ấy thân thiện thế nào ngòai đời. Bạn sẽ không bao giờ biết người ta sẽ như thế nào khi bạn gặp họ, nhất là vì họ hay bị bao vây và chịu nhiều áp lực. Anh ấy lúc nào cũng dễ chịu, và tôi chắc rằng anh ấy lúc nào cũng thế. Tôi có vé khi anh ấy đến Utah ngày 28/10, nhưng lúc đó tôi phải đi làm công tác P.R và không xem được :(. Nên tôi rất vui tôi cuối cùng cũng có thể đi vào thứ 7! Okkkkkkk. Nói về chuyện này thế là đủ rồi. Nêu các bạn chưa có CD mới của anh ấy, bạn nên nghe thử đi!

Trích dẫn :

The last thing I’d like to talk about is something I did at the Universal City Walk. It’s this thing called iFly, and oh my heck! It’s roocks! You get to fly in a tube! I have a couple of pictures that I’ll put up. I was a little nervous at first, but it’s not even scary when you get in there. I kinda slobbered over myself, but that’s ok because it was totally worth it. I can’t really explain how it was because it was… just a really different experience. I guess it was kinda being like a bird or something… you just don’t move around a whole lot and you’re inside a tube. I guess I got a DVD of it… but I’m pretty sure I’m not going to show that haha. Anyway I’ve written quite a bit in this one, so I’ll try to get back later. 5 Days until the CD comes out!
P.S. I know I talked a ton about Jason Mraz, but I think that only makes it even more appropriate to share one of his songs today. So the song for today is A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz. It’s amaaazing when he does it live too!

Điều cuối cùng tôi muốn nói là về việc tôi làm ở Universal City Walk. Nó được gọi là iFly, và ôi trời!! Nó tuyệt lắm!!! Bạn được bay trong một cái ống! Tôi có một số hình ảnh và tôi sẽ đưa lên. Tôi hơi lo lắng lúc đầu, nhưng lúc bạn vào đó thì chẳng thấy sợ gì cả. Tôi rụng rời cả ra nhưng ko sao, ít ra nó cũng đáng giá. Tôi không giải thích được nó như thế nào vì nó là một kinh nghiệm rất khác. Tôi đóan nó giống như trở thành chim hay đại lọai htế.. bạn không di chuyển được nhiều và bạn ở trong 1 cái ống. Tôi đóan tôi có phim về chuyện này.. nhưng tôi khá chắc rằng tôi sẽ không cho các bạn xem đâu haha. Dù sao tôi cũng viết khá dài trong entry này rồi, tôi sẽ trở lại sau. 5 ngày sau khi CD ra mắt!
P.S Tôi biết tôi nói rất nhiều về Jason Mraz, nhưng tôi nghĩ điều đó sẽ làm việc chia sẻ một bài hát của anh ấy càng thích hợp hơn. Bài hát cho hôm nay là A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz. Anh ấy live bài này tuyệt lắmmmmmm!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!   [Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Nov 6th 08]PERFORMANCE ON JAY LENO TONIGHT!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang