~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!

Go down 
+2
frankie
fiona's
6 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

[Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:47 am

Trích dẫn :

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank all you guys for helping the album debut at number 2! That is so incredible and I just appreciate all the support you guys have shown for that! It's really neat to know that you're all still doing the things you do :). But really thanks so much! Having an album out there can actually be kinda scary when you put something out there and expose all your work to the open haha. But I'm really glad to have this experience and learn so much from it.
I also just wanted to let you guys know really quick that I had enough time this week to work on my scouting! I tried to do as much as I could earlier this week while I had some time off since I was home for a few days. And then.. I had my eagle project yesterday! I got a bunch of friends together to help me plant some small trees and shrubs at a park, and we planted 180 plants. I'm so excited about this guys! I didn't think I'd ever have the time this year to work on my scouting, but we pushed for it. Completing this is a really big thing for me, especially since I was wondering if I'd even be able to get it haha. But I'll let you know when I get everything wrapped up with that.
Some other things coming up, I'll be presenting at the American Music Awards this weekend, and then there will be the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving. I'm way excited about both of those things! I think there's going to be a photo shoot coming up too. Oh! And one more thing. A Little Too Not Over You has been selected to be the next single now! That's CRAZY! I can't believe a song I helped.... create lol.... is going to be released! There are just a lot of things I've been really excited about lately.
One last thing. I had a chance to go to another concert this week. And that was the Carrie Underwood concert! It was great! And it's so cool to see someone like her be so successful. I can't believe the way she's able to sing every night, she has some mad skills. What a great role model for people too. She's someone that everyone can look up to, and is proof you can be a humble small town girl and do well in this business. Little Big Town opened up for her, and they are also great. They have such amazing harmonies, and were uber nice too. But I'm talking more than I wanted. So I better get going here. Talk to you guys later!

P.S. David Cook's album rocks and is in stores!!

Song for the day: So I decided to have a few for today since it's a special week. So here they are haha.

The following are all by David Cook:

Light On

Come Back To Me

Permanent

Lại đi lăng xê ko công rồi :|
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205
frankie
Strongly Believe in Archie
frankie

Tổng số bài gửi : 519
Đến từ : Việt Nam???
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 am

Nói tóm lại là Macy's Thanksgiving sẽ có Miley hả?(tại vì hok thấy Archie nhắc đến trên đây, worry worry bored )
đoạn P/S: sao suốt ngày đi quảng cáo cho ng` khác vậy??
Về Đầu Trang Go down
friendship_forever
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
friendship_forever

Tổng số bài gửi : 282
Đến từ : HP!!!!!!
Registration date : 14/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Anh iu tốt tính thế mà
Anyway, entry wá dễ thương love mà anh iêu coá vẻ thick bài A Little Too Not Over You quá cơ
Về Đầu Trang Go down
arch_angel
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

uầy :X
dạo này anh hay đi xem concert thế so cute
Về Đầu Trang Go down
p.s.youaremyidol_David
p.s.youaremyidol_David

Tổng số bài gửi : 591
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 26/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 pm

angel ước gì bunch of friend đấy có mình, hay là các mem trong 4rum mình angel
anh iu tốt bụng "trăm phần trăm"!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: làm việc thôi   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Trích dẫn :

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!

Thứ 7, 22/11/2008
Concerts, AMAs, Diễu hành trong lễ tạ ơn của Macy và nhiều thứ khác!

Trích dẫn :

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank all you guys for helping the album debut at number 2! That is so incredible and I just appreciate all the support you guys have shown for that! It's really neat to know that you're all still doing the things you do :). But really thanks so much! Having an album out there can actually be kinda scary when you put something out there and expose all your work to the open haha. But I'm really glad to have this experience and learn so much from it.

Hey mọi người! Tôi chỉ muốn cảm ơn mọi người đã giúp album ra mắt đứng thứ 2! Điều đó thật đáng kinh ngạc và tôi rất cảm kích tất cả những gì các bạn làm cho tôi! Tôi rất vui được biết các bạn vẫn đang làm những việc mà các bạn thường làm :) [luv this]. Thật sự là cám ơn nhiều lắm! Cho ra mắt một album có thể khiến bạn rùng mình vì bạn 'phơi' hết ra cho cả thế giới haha. Nhưng tôi rất vui được trải nghiệm qua dịp này, và tôi đã học được rất nhiếu.

Trích dẫn :

I also just wanted to let you guys know really quick that I had enough time this week to work on my scouting! I tried to do as much as I could earlier this week while I had some time off since I was home for a few days. And then.. I had my eagle project yesterday! I got a bunch of friends together to help me plant some small trees and shrubs at a park, and we planted 180 plants. I'm so excited about this guys! I didn't think I'd ever have the time this year to work on my scouting, but we pushed for it. Completing this is a really big thing for me, especially since I was wondering if I'd even be able to get it haha. But I'll let you know when I get everything wrapped up with that.

Tôi cũng muốn cho các bạn biết thật sớm: tôi có đủ thời gian để làm việc trong đội hướng đạo sinh! Tôi cố gắng làm càng nhiều càng tốt vào đầu tuần lúc tôi còn rảnh rỗi vì tôi được nghỉ ở nhà vài ngày. Và thế là... tôi có 'nhiệm vụ đại bàng' vào hôm qua! Tôi có nhiều bạn cùng làm chung, chúng tôi trồng cây non, bụi rậm tại công viên, tổng cộng được đến 180 cây đấy! Tôi thấy thật hứng thú! Tôi chưa hề nghĩ mình sẽ có thời gian trong năm nay để làm những việc như thế này, nhưng chúng tôi vẫn cố gắng. Hòan tất việc này có nhiều ý nghĩa với tôi lắm, nhất là vì tôi luôn phân vân không biết mình có khả năng không ấy chứ. haha. Nhưng tôi sẽ cho các bạn biết khi mọi việc xong xuôi.

Trích dẫn :

Some other things coming up, I'll be presenting at the American Music Awards this weekend, and then there will be the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving. I'm way excited about both of those things! I think there's going to be a photo shoot coming up too. Oh! And one more thing. A Little Too Not Over You has been selected to be the next single now! That's CRAZY! I can't believe a song I helped.... create lol.... is going to be released! There are just a lot of things I've been really excited about lately.

Một vài việc khác: Tôi sẽ có mặt tại AMAs tuần này, sau đó là ở Buổi diễu hành trong ngày lễ tạ ơn của Macy. Tôi rất hào hứng về tất cả chuyện này. Tôi nghĩ sẽ có cả photo shoot vào một ngày sắp tới nữa. Ôi! Còn một việc nữa. ALTNOY đã được chọn để làm single kế tiếp! Thật tuyệt mà! Tôi không tin được! Bài hát mà tôi có góp sức ... viết lol... sắp được ra mắt! Dạo này có nhiều thứ khiến tôi đảo điên lắm! lol

Trích dẫn :

One last thing. I had a chance to go to another concert this week. And that was the Carrie Underwood concert! It was great! And it's so cool to see someone like her be so successful. I can't believe the way she's able to sing every night, she has some mad skills. What a great role model for people too. She's someone that everyone can look up to, and is proof you can be a humble small town girl and do well in this business. Little Big Town opened up for her, and they are also great. They have such amazing harmonies, and were uber nice too. But I'm talking more than I wanted. So I better get going here. Talk to you guys later!

Cuối cùng: tôi có cơ hội được tới một concert khác tuần này. Và đó là của Carrie Underwood! Nó rất tuyệt! Và thật vui được thấy một người như cô ấy trở nên rất thành công. Tôi không ngờ cô ấy có thể hát mỗi buổi tối như vậy, cô ấy có khả năng tuyệt lắm. Thật là một hình mẫu lý tưởng. Cô ấy là người mà tất cả đều có thể tôn trọng, và là một bằng chứng sống rằng bạn có thể là một cô gái thành thị khiêm tốn mà vẫn có thể làm tốt trong lĩnh vực này. Little Big Town 'mở cửa' cho cô ấy, họ cũng tốt bụng lắm (câu này hơi kì). Tất cả bọn họ phối hợp rất nhịp nhàng. Hình như tôi nói nhiều hơn tôi dự định rồi. Có lẽ tôi phải đi đây. Nói chuyện với các bạn sau nhé!

Trích dẫn :
P.S. David Cook's album rocks and is in stores!!
P.S Album của Cook hay lắm và đang được bán đấy!

Trích dẫn :
Song for the day: So I decided to have a few for today since it's a special week. So here they are haha.

The following are all by David Cook:

Light On

Come Back To Me

Permanent

Bài hát cho ngày: Tôi quyết định nghe nhiều hơn cho hôm nay vì tuần này thật đặc biệt. Và đây là các bài hát

Tất cả đều được trình bày bởi David Cook

Light On

Come Back To Me

Permanent
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!   [Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Nov 22th 08] Concerts, AMAs, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and more!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang