~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X

Go down 
+20
_sandy_
nhox_kero
love_archie_4ever
carbonkute
Strawberry_2812
Katt
p.s.youaremyidol_David
Bellatrix Lestrange
faithful_archangel
Johnny
frankie
Archieonly
casanova
archie_rose
fiona's
Knorr Archuleta
arch_angel
Victorkrum
Mya Yane
LinhArchie
24 posters
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Tác giảThông điệp
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 2014
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 24/08/2008

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 am

1 số blog entry của Selena :)

January 4, 2008 - Friday

Thank You ALL so much for all your love and support.
I try and come on here as often as I can and read all your comments. I can't always reply but, I do read them.
I do my best to take out a day and and respond to as many as I can, I hope my response happens to be to you.
Thank You again so much, and keep them coming.
God Bless and take care.
Selena.

January 14, 2008 - Monday

UPCOMING EVENTS!
I will be at the Glendale Galleria this Saturday August 16th promoting the UR Votes count campaign and meeting with all of you. I look forward to seeing you all there.
For more information on the campaign go to www.urvotescount.com
See you at the Galleria!!!
Selena.

April 24, 2008 - Thursday

THE ONLY OFFICIAL SELENA GOMEZ WEBSITES

www.selenagomez.com

This is my OFFICIAL website, it has been long a process and is still under construction but, should be up and running very soon!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

www.myspace.com/selenagomez

My ONLY myspace page, I don't have a music myspace at this time. I will let you all know when I do launch a music myspace.

www.youtube.com/selenagomez

*This URL was selgomez but, has been changed to the full selenagomez.*

This is my own personal youtube page, for me to post videos by myself or with other friends and/or cast mates. More videos coming soon!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/therealdemilovato

This is my best friend youtube page for all videos that contain both me and Demi.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Selena-Gomez/7961985974

My ONLY facebook page. (We have finally fixed this page and it is back up and running.)

November 11, 2008 - Tuesday

DIARY

Hey everyone-- May 5th, 2008

So here is my first diary, I am not totally sure how this is going to work just yet. I will get on here as much as possible and update everyone as to what has happened since the last time I posted a message. As you can see the blog idea won, from the "need your opinion" bulletin that I sent out. I will probably post each diary with a date and seperate them with a starred line ********* like that. After a few diary entries I will recycle back to the top and delete the oldest post.

Well the DC Games were soooo much fun. There was a lot of press to do there as well so, it made the days kinda long but it was a lot of fun and I made a lot of new friends. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and I saw a giraffe, zebra, texas longhorn, and a kangaroo. There were people who camped out and slept in the lobby just waiting to catch a glimpse of the Jonas Brothers, I could not believe how many people there were. The finale was a concert on Saturday night. Miley opened, than Jordan Pruitt, Cheetah Girls, DEMI LOVATO, and the Jonas Brothers. The concert was great it rained a little bit but, no one seemed to mind. I was so happy for Demi it was her first live performance in front of a crowd that big and she did amazing.

Today I went into the studio to record a song for Another Cinderella Story.

Hello-- May 7th, 2008

So yesterday I did a photo shoot with Demi for promo pics of PPP. We had so much fun, it started around 11am and we got finished around 3:30pm. We did a couple of interviews and about 5 different set ups for the pics. Demi is in town for a few weeks finishing up her album, hopefully I will be able to make into the studio with her to see how it sounds.

After the photoshoot My mom, step-dad, and I went and looked at a couple of houses because I think we might move from where we are right now. We found a really pretty one, well just have to wait and see.

Then we had a cast dinner welcoming everyone back to Wizards. The whole cast was there along with all the writers and the executives. There were probably close to 40 people there. We ate at a place called One Sunset, the food was so good but they gave us soooo much food. It jsut kept coming and coming. It was really nice to see everyone, eventhough I saw most of the cast at the DC Games butm to have all of use together in the same room was a lot of fun.

TODAY... was the first table read for season 2 of Wizards. The table read went great and then I was pretty much off to school from that point on I have a book reort that I am a little bit behind so I have to do the school work I am scheduled to do plus catch up on the book report, UGGHH!!!!

Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://facebook.com/linh.archie
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 am

Hey-- May 12th

I hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day. So to catch everyone up, Saturday I had a photoshoot with Demi for the cover of TEEN MAGAZINE. AHHHHH!!!!!!! It's our first big cover together. We had a lot of fun as always. I cannot wait for you all to see the cover, I think it is going to come out so cool. Then we went and looked at more houses to try to move into, WOOOO HOOO so much fun!!! Hopefully I laid the sarcasm on thick enough. We did not find anything that was good and the pretty one that I liked did not happen so.....

Sunday I had to go to the studio to record some audio for Another Cinderella Story. Oh my gosh, I love this movie, it is so cute and soooo funny. Jane Lynch is hilarious she plays my step-mother in the movie. I got to see most of the movie again, it made me sad and miss everyone sooo sooo much. We had so much fun shooting that movie everyone was so great. I can't wait for you guys to see it, I am soo excited. Then we did some furniture shopping for the house, nothing big just a few odds and ends that my mom needed. Then I took my mom to her favorite Italian restraunt Oliva's. Our waiter looked like Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy, I even told him and asked him if he got that a lot and he got a little upset and said, "yes all the time". Our food was really good I got a spaghetti with shrimp in it, I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!! It was really good.

Hello All-- May 14th

Yesterday was the first live taping of Wizards of Waverly Place season 2. We had a lot of fun, you can see we have all been together for quite some time. Everyone is adding their own little comedy on top of their written lines which makes for some very funny stuff. We had a completely filled audience and they were so energetic which helps us out a lot. Not a whole lot has happened the last couple of days so this one is really short.

Hey Everybody-- May 18th

I went to Kids Mix 94.1 in Las Vegas Saturday. We flew in Friday night and went out to dinner at Rumjungle, the food was really good. My friend Meaghan from Camp Rock met us there with her parents. I got to know her at the DC Games but, she lives in Las Vegas so it was good to meet up with her. Saturday morning we went to this fair that was put on by 94.1, I did an autograph signing there and met so many awesome people there. One girl even brought me Snickers and a jar of pickles, that was so cool. The Snickers melted into one giant candy bar but, it was still good, LOL. Saturday night we went to another dinner at Trader Vic's and then went to LOVE. LOVE is the Cirque Du Soleil performance put on to all Beatles music. It was soooo amazing, I would love to go back and see it again. Now I am home and exhausted so I am just going to hang out with some friends and relax, back to Wizards tomorrow.

Hello-- May 25th

I am so sorry I have been gone from this blog for so long. We filmed another episode of Wizards on Monday and live audience taping on Tuesday. Then we we were sent on a week hiatus, a hiatus for those of who don't know is time off inbetween episodes. We got a week off this time but...... I still had to go to school during that week, UGH!! I am almost done though, about three more weeks and SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!! The hiatus week has actaully been pretty busy still because there were other things that I had to do. Jennifer (aka Harper) has been staying at our house for the last 10 days so we have had a lot of fun, as you can see from our youtube video. I had an E News interview to do, I went to Ryan Seacrest and did an interview with him. Friday I went to a drunk driving checkpoint with the Beverly Hills Police Department and watched them run a checkpoint where they randomly pull over people they believe may be driving drunk. There were a ton of kids there from the local schools that go to help out and learn about the importance of NOT drinking and driving. Jennifer and I got to ride in a police car and he turned the sirens on for us too. Saturday my family and I went over a freinds house for a BBQ. It was the first time I had ever played Wii, we played golf, racing, and bowling. Jennifer and I lost most of the time but, we had a lot of fun. Sunday and Monday I actually get to do absolutely nothing and I am so excited about that, I think Jennifer and I are going to see Shia............ in his movie Indiana Jones. Tuesday I am back to school and Wednesday back to Wizards.

Hey-- June 3rd

Not much to tell really, it has kind of been a slow week. We did fly to Hawaii for an autograph signing at the Hawaii 50th State Fair. We got in Friday night, by the time we got unpacked it was about 11pm. We were then up Saturday morning at 8am for a radio show interview promoting the State Fair. After that we had about 4 hours to ourselves, my Mom and I went shopping at the mall that was connected to our hotel. Then we were off to the fair, everyone there was so nice the staff, the fans, and I met Asia Crusie. She did a performance at the fair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbESnTxUJHU

Thank you all for checking in here and www.youtube.com/selenagomez
You are all the best, I Love you all.

YOUR biggest fan,

Sel.

Hello All-- June 21st

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I have not forgotten about you. It has been so busy I have barely been able to get on at all. I am just about to leave to go to Disneyland to shoot a Disney 365 so, be on the look out for that. As I am sure you all know by now I was in the new Jonas Brothers "Burning Up" music video. That was so much fun to shoot. I am going to Kansas City June 28th to attend a Wizards soccer game. Thank you all so much for checking in, car is honking gotta go!

GOD Bless,

Sel

Hello Everybody-- June 27th

It was a busy week last week. I had to get up at 6am, UGH to shoot a Disney 365 at Disneyland, I am not sure exactly when it is going to air but I think it will be soon. After that I met with two Radio Disney winners and we had lunch and hung out at Disneyland's ESPN Zone. We finished that around 4pm and had to drive all the way back home. As soon as I got home I had to do a quick change to make it to the Wall-E premiere. It was a very cute movie, you are all gonna like it.

The next day I had a Teen Vogue photoshoot, which is one of my favorite magazines so, that was the coolest photoshoot so far. It was at a house on top of one of the mountains in Malibu. We took the LONG route and had to drive on a one lane road that curved back and forth for like an hour. It was actually a really fun drive though, we had a lot of laughs.

Then of course, I started Wizards and Wednesday I went early in the morning to The Young Actors Camp in Azura, CA. We had a lot of fun there. We did Snapshot, which is a game where you turn your back and begin to describe a loction and specific group of people. The group of people behind you freeze into a pose and when you turn around you have to tell a story explaining the picture. The next game was Machine, we took suggestions of a machine that has not been invented yet and a group of 6 people had to act out a motion of the newly invented machine. It was my job to tell the machine whether to move slower faster or normal speed. The last game was Word Association Sing Along, we all stood in a circle and one person stood in the middle and sang a song. When anyone on the outside could think of a song that connected to the song the person in the middle was singing we ran in there and started singing our song. The Young Actors Camp actually took a field trip to the Wizards set and got to do a Q&A with the cast. I am hopping on a plane tonight to go to an apperance for Radio Disney at a Wizards soccer game in Kansas City. Hope to see some of you there!

Hey-- July 9th

Last time I talked to you all I was leaving to go to Kansas City. We had a really fun time there, it was the first time I have ever watched a soccer game and I really liked it. They did a short autograph signing and then I got to kick the opening ball onto the field. You can see the video on my youtube page www.youtube.com/selenagomez

After Kansas City we got a week of vacation from shooting Wizards and my family and I went to Michigan to see my step-dad's family. My little cousin is so adorable we took the cutest pictures together, she is only about 15 months old. My step-dad's friend has the most gorgeous family-- Hailey, Caden, Ella, Peyton I miss you!!!!!!

We were also only 4 hours away from Toronto so I got to see Demi and the Jonas Brothers kick off their Burning Up Tour. The arena was packed and the show was amazing.We got back Sunday morning and I did some promo photoshoots for Wizards on Monday and Tuesday and now we are back to filming today.

I am also having my very own photoshoot today, where I can be a little bit more of myself. We are going to have so much fun, I hope you guys like the pictures I might even try to make some of them my new headshots to sign. I will have the video camera with me and I will probably have the video up by tonight or tommorrow sometime so be sure to check out the page. www.youtube.com/selenagomez

Talk to you all soon.

Sel

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am

Hey everybody-- July 31st

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on here. I have been really busy with work and I had a lot of family in town. I shot 2 music videos since I was on here last, I had my Sweet 16 and now I am in New York.

My birthday was so much fun, it was held at The Kress in Los Angeles. A lot of my family flew in from Texas for my party. We had 16 people staying at our house, it was crazy. We had air matresses, sleeping bags people were sleeping everywhere. It was so nice to have all my friends and family all in the same place at the same time. It has been a long time since we have all been able to hang out like that. The party was amazing there were black roses everywhere and a HUGE madhatter cake. There was a photo booth there called the flip it was really cool. You take two seperate pictures and it gets put onto one photo, when you move it back and forth it switches from one picture to another. There was a pickle and popcorn station where you could squirt different pickle juices on popcorn, MY FAVORITE!! There was a cotton candy machine, a cupcake station with all sorts of different cupcakes. We had a DJ that played awesome music and everyone danced all night long. I think everyone had a great time. I know I did!!!

I shot a music video for a song that I sang (Tell Me Something I Don't Know) for the movie Another Cinderella Story. I had a lot of fun shooting the video and I hope you all like it.

I shot another music video for a Disney DVD movie about Tinkerbell and her Fairies. I recorded the theme song for the DVD and then they had me shoot a music video for the song. It is a really pretty song and I was so proud to be a part of it. It had an 80 person orchestra, I did not get to record with them but I got to see a video of all them playing together and it was amazing.

Now I am in New York bouncing around from interview to interview. I just got done with Regis and Kelly a little bit ago and now I am at MTV. I have a bunch more to do today too, we woke up at 5:30am and won't get home til about 10:00pm. I have a few more interviews tommorrow but get most of the day to just enjoy New York.

Sorry again it has been so long, I miss you all.

Thank you all so much for all my Birthday wishes, my messages, comments, videos, etc.

God Bless,

Sel

Hey Everyone-- August 13th

How have you all been? Nothing really exciting has been going on just doing Wizards basically. I did an interview on Kiss with Ryan Seacrest he was fun!!! I also wanted to let you all know of a couple new things going on. I got a new cell phone number specifically to use for you guys. I am excited to hear from you all so call and leave me some messages, I also will be calling you guys leaving you messages, text messages, and even calling some of you back personally. I am so excited to use this new number and be able to talk to some of you personally that will be so cool. So here is the number 214-306-9590, I look forward to hearing your calls. Also I will be at Glendale Galleria August 16th to get all you excited about voting. I know some of us are not old enough yet to "officially" vote but, we will be soon and we should learn about everything now so we are prepared when our time comes. If you would like more information about the campaign go www.urvotescount.com and I hope to see you all at the Glendale Galleria August 16th.

Don't forget "Another Cinderella Story" out on DVD September 16th, Woo Hoo!!!!!

Oh I almost forgot my family and I along with my cousins and David Henrie and his friends all went to Zuma beach last weekend. We had so much fun just relaxing on the beach and playing in the ocean. What do you guys like to do to relax on the weekends, call my new number and let me know!! 214-306-9590

You all ROCK!!!!

Sel

Hello Everyone-- August 25th

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. There has not been a whole lot going on just doing Wizards. I have had two weekends off in a row and did not do a whole lot which is a good thing. We went and watched a few movies and did a little bit of shopping. Everyone has been calling the new number and that is great I love listening to your messages. I tried to call some people back personally but, I think I did it wrong so I am going to try again later this week. Some of you may know that I did a small sort of contest where I choose one person out of my first 10,000 friends to send a package to once I hit 100,000 friends. I am putting the box together now and have already picked the person I am going to send the box too. Her name is Ellen and she is 15 years old. I have sent her a message and am waiting for her reply so I can send her the box. It is so fun putting this box together for her, I wish I could be there when she opens it. Well I have to run we are filming today and I have to go get into hair and make-up.

Thank you all for your messages, your calls, your love, and your support.

God Bless,

Sel

Hey everyone-- Sep. 9th

Hi again! Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing. Still shooting season 2 of Wizards and were having so much fun. I cannot wait for you to see all the new episodes. That is basically about it we did have a hiatus and I met up with Demi to hang out with her on her tour, that was so much fun. I actually learned a lot about how tough it is being on the road. Disney also sent the cast out to New York for a big meet and greet, that was a lot of fun, the whole cast being able to go together. We have so much fun when were all together it is like another little family I have. There were soo many people there, all the fans were amazing, some even had to stand in the pouring rain and they still waited. Unfortunately, they also made us leave before we got to meet everyone so a lot of people waited and didn't even get to meet the cast. :( I am so sorry to all those people, I just want to send out a big THANK YOU!!!! to everyone that was there, those we got to meet and those we didn't. Thats all I have for now, there have been some business meetings and stuff like that but, that is all really boring. HA HA!

You are all amazing! Thank You!

God Bless,

Sel

Hello again-- October 3rd

I don't have a lot of time but, I wanted to say Hi!!!!! I have not been on here a lot lately, it has been pretty busy. Some quick updates, Another Cinderella Story soundtrack and DVD came out. Both have been doing well, thank you all so much for going out and getting the cd and/or DVD, I hope you enjoyed it. I have been back and forth to NY for some press and will be back there soon for a Unicef event. Wizards season 2 should be starting up soon, hope you are all excited for the new episodes. I know I am excited for you to seem them, the show has grown so much since the first season. Thank you all for checking in and leaving comments and messages. It makes my day to come and read the awesome things you all have to say. You are all the greatest!

Thanks again for everything,

GOD Bless,

Sel

Hello Everybody-- November 2nd

I know it has been too long since I have been on here. A lot of stuff has been going on and I have not had a whole lot of time to get on here to fill you guys in. As some of you may already know I was in New York for Trick or Treat for Unicef, which is a great program educating kids to help other kids in other parts of the world, I know it may be a little late for Halloween but, check out the site and be ready for next year. http://youth.unicefusa.org/trickortreat/

I have also been back and forth to New York for a few talk shows Rachel Ray, The View, The Today Show. I LOVE New York, it is such a great city the energy is amazing. I will be going to Dallas this upcoming weekend to help support my cousins cheerleading charity event. I can't wait to see all my friends and family from back home, it has been far too long since I have been home.

Also, last night I went to the Jason Mraz concert at the Greek Theater, by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to, he is amazing. If you have not already gotten his new album be sure to go pick up a copy and one of my favorites songs is "Lucky". I cannot even explain what a great show it was I was so happy to have been there.

Well I am finally 16 as some of you may know but, still no license not even a permit yet but...... I will be taking my drivers education test at the DMV November 4th. Wish me luck, I am nervous. When I pass I will have my permit and then have to drive around with my Mom and step Dad for 6 months before I get my actual license, I am guessing I will be 30 by the time I get it.

I cannot wait for the Holidays, I will be spending Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years with my family. The Holidays were cut short last year because of Another Cinderella Story shooting but, this year I have nothing in the way. I can't wait. My favorite time of year Fall to Christmas!

Sorry again it has been so long.

Thank you all so much for everything your messages, comments, your calls, on here and on the youtube. I read them often and it means the world to me to have you all in my life.

God Bless,

Sel

Hey everyone-- November 10th

I got back last night from Grand Prairie, TX my home town. My little cousin had a cheerleading competition and they also raise money for charity. It was a really quick visit we flew in late Friday night, then had to be up early for the event then we flew back Sunday afternoon. It was fun though I was able to see all my friends and family back home, it is good to get away from L.A. and be back home even if it is for a very short time. Now, just back to Wizards and getting in the studio whenever I can.

I hope you all had a great weekend, talk to you soon.

God Bless,

Sel

January 29, 2009 - Thursday

My new family..
Current mood: blessed
Hey guys,
I just wanted to check in with you guys and fill ya in on whats going on. The show is going great we are almost finished with our 2nd season and about to take off to shoot our movie for the show! we are so excited to start that! Also im still in the studio recording my album and I really am so happy with how its coming out and cant wait to share it with you guys!
AND I wanted to fill you guys in on my new family.. some of you may already know of them but they are this AMAZING band called Forever the Sickest Kids! They have been so sweet to me and are the brothers ive never had! we all live in Texas and bonded so quickly! And as my job as a little sister to them I want to support them 100% and help spread the word about them and their music! They have been an absolute blessing to me and they are unbelievable musicians! They watch over me and I want to do the same for them! So you guys should check em out :) And to all the FTSK fans I want you guys to know that I just want to help them out! thats all.. I wont touch their music haha
And last but not least I wanna say thank you to you guys.. I can tell you a million times how much you mean to me but it will NEVER be enough! This has been such a wonderful ride and adventure and I want to continue to take you guys with me everywhere I go!

God bless!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Selena
Về Đầu Trang Go down
cocacola
Strongly Believe in Archie
Strongly Believe in Archie
cocacola

Tổng số bài gửi : 1189
Đến từ : Spam Band No.1
Registration date : 16/01/2009

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

iu ss này nhất trg bọn disney love love
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nghi.archie
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 am

Selena Gomez muốn được song ca cùng Taylor Swift

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Selena%201

Sau
màn trình diễn “Fifteen” của Taylor tại Grammy vừa rồi cùng Miley
Cyrus, ngôi sao của “Wizard of Waverly Place” cũng muốn có một ca khúc
cùng với cô nàng.

“Chúng tôi đã nói chuyện về việc hát cùng nhau. Và tôi nghĩ có thể sẽ là một ca khúc nhạc đồng quê.” Selena nói.

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Selena%202

Selena Gomez tại British Academy Children’s Award 2008

Giải
thích về ý tưởng này, Selena nói: “Taylor không chỉ là một ca sĩ nhạc
đồng quê mà cô ấy còn có một chút hơi hướng pop. Đó là điều mà tôi thực
sự ngưỡng mộ, vì thế chúng tôi muốn viết một ca khúc country rock. Nghe
có vẻ hơi kì quặc nhưng chúng tôi đã thống nhất về điều đó.”

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Selena%203

Selena cùng Demi Lovato và Miley Cyrus tại Teen Choice Awards 2008

Selena
đang rất bận rộn chuẩn bị cho album đầu tay, và cô còn được sự giúp đỡ
của ban nhạc “Forever The Sickest Kids” tới từ Dallas vì họ cho rằng cô
nàng “cực kì vui tính và là một trong những người bạn tài năng nhất”
của họ.

http://www.hoahoctro.vn/cineboxphimanh/22199.hht

Selena Gomez khám phá được gì từ... tương lai?

Thực
ra, người đi đến tương lai không phải là Selena Gomez mà là cô bạn phù
thủy tinh nghịch Alex trong "Những phù thủy xứ Waverly". Trong tập mới,
"Future Harper", Alex sẽ khám phá được khối điều hay ho về cô bạn thân
Harper nhé!

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-01

Câu
chuyện là thế này: Ba anh em nhà Russo (Justin, Alex và Max) đã có một
chuyến đi đến tương lai để tìm hiểu về tác giả một cuốn tiểu thuyết, đã
lấy ba anh em họ làm nhân vật chính trong tiểu thuyết bán siêu chạy của
mình.

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-03

Thật
đáng ngạc nhiên, tác giả của cuốn tiểu thuyết nổi tiếng đó lại chính là
Harper, cô bạn thân và có phần hơi kì cục của Alex. Sau khi đã tìm hiểu
ra sự thật về tác giả cuốn sách, Justin hết sức cố gắng để Alex và
Harper duy trì được tình bạn như hiện tại.

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-04

Chỉ
có cách đó mới khiến cho tương lai diễn ra như bình thường và cả ba anh
em đều được lên sách. Những tình huống dở khóc dở cười nhưng cũng đầy
thú vị lại xảy ra. Và như thường lệ, những rắc rối đó sẽ được giải
quyết ổn thỏa vào cuối tập phim khi... bố mẹ biết chuyện.

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-05

Tập
phim này sẽ được phát sóng trên Disney Mỹ vào ngày 15/3. Gần đây,
Disney đã đầu tư nhiều hơn cho series "Những phù thủy xứ Waverly". Các
tập mới ngày càng có kịch bản thú vị, đầu tư kĩ vào trang phục và diễn
xuất.

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-06

Mời các bạn xem một số hình ảnh trong "Future Harper" nhé! Bạn dự đoán tập phim này thế nào? HOT or NOT?

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-07

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-08

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-09

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-10

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-11

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-12

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-13

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-15

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-16

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-17

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-18

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-19

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-20

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Wizards-place-future-harper-22

http://www.hoahoctro.vn/cineboxphimanh/22269.hht
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am

1 số pix đc post trên myspace của Selena

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_0382424963974a0d93ae7aa4c78f3a14

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_131d80aa22c846e0aa6eff0d5c5428cc

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_2177fb816ea03d9081240cdd8cb0be67

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_25a35c73ce5ce010bd1f13252f2fa671

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_3b32678db898cbbec5c38767fd471ac0

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_5a28ec86b5ce491d9aee9a83eff82318

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_616ce5134ca14496a588379254d418fc

~> ảnh này rất đẹp :X cả 2 người đều xih :X

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_a5738f91a7d46fcf566d731ae709e667

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_bbfce6f7393c434bb559c60e98ec94d6

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_c06278c2d1b84e398cc89b7bab8c0756

~> Selena and David :)

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_c80388e3f5ea7e30a3a1b5afbee612a0

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_d904a552a65c4340b9caf77d81945878

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 L_e5534d54fffb4ad0af43cb2d1f5f2629
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am

Được sửa bởi archie2812 ngày Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 am; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 am

p.s: thông cảm là em fải post nhiều bài - spam vì youtube dạo này bị đơ, post toàn bị mất.

Vlog #4 - Happy birthday to Haley!
Views: 1,218,402

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ZI8WgTzDE&feature=related

Vlog #5
Views: 6,937

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6lKLqyrZI&feature=related

Vlog #6

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxMnifJvhUQ&feature=related

Được sửa bởi archie2812 ngày Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:38 am; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 am

Vlog #7

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl0M6ZT9rkQ&feature=related

Vlog #8

Views:

~> vlog này có mỗi 1s =)) 2 người này nhắng thật =))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KMHPGVkhDs&feature=related

Vlog #9

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUYce9265g&feature=related
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 am

Vlog #10

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcSxe5_Dr84&feature=related

Vlog #11

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4FTARaIBdg&feature=related

~> đây chính là cái blog mà Miley đã chế nhạo Sel và Demi destroying Mi làm 1 cái giống hệt nhưng nói những lời vô cùng 3 chấm :|

Vlog #12

Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gLYZsgVnDQ&feature=related
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 am

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 am

k biết mình đã edit bao nhiêu lần fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 336910 youtube làm ăn chán qá fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 336910

enjoy nhíe mọi người bravo nhiều vlog buồn cười dã man haha nhắng lắm =))

hôm khác em sẽ post tiếp vlog của 2 người này và của Selena riêng :) go on bb bye

Được sửa bởi archie2812 ngày Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 pm

new blog of Selena Gomez

March 3, 2009 - Tuesday

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Spacer
Hello!

Current mood: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Anxious enlightened

Hey guys,
i am sitting in our green room right now with my little brother jake in Puerto Rico
shooting
"wizards". I wanted to tell you guys that we are so excited to be here
shooting our first movie together.. I have to say, i cant wait for you
guys to see it! The cast and I are getting wonderful opportunities to
meet our fans here in PR and they are so incredible! Not only are we
grateful for ALL of you but being able to travel as a cast meeting our
fans in other places is amazing!
i have not stop listening to
Hellogoodbye and Sarah McLachlan while i've been here and i love going
to all the cool shops out here. I picked up a couple of gifts for Demi,
my cousin Brandon and my friend Jonathan. The other weekend we went to
the rainforest for 5 hours and had sooo much fun AND realized how out
of shape i was haha! ill be putting up pics soon and a new video i've
been working on that im really excited for you to see, I want to show
you guys PR, if you dont already live here..
I also have been editing videos like crazy... I think i should stop because thats all i do now! haha
Just wanted to check in and see how all of you were! Hope you're doing well!
i love you guys so much!

Sel

:X she's so cute :X so cute
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

March 7, 2009 - Saturday

I'm spending the day with puppies..

Current mood: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Happy blessed

I'm honored to be the new ambassador for DoSomething.org!
The
last time I was in PR shooting Princess Protection Program we noticed
all of these stray dogs and puppies. We ended up finding out that
Puerto Rico has a 'dead dog beach' its sounds worse than it is but
people actually kills dogs for fun here.. This time around im teaming
up with DoSomething.org and my mom, Brian, David, Jake, David D are all
going to help out today along with some of my crew from set! We are
spending the day feeding puppies, washing them and hanging out with
them. After we spend the day with them we are sending these dogs to
different places in the U.S the no-kill dog shelters so they can find a
home...
just wanted to share that with you guys and let you know where ill be for the day :)

visit DoSomething.org to check it out!
I love you guys!

Sel
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

March 9, 2009 - Monday

yes I do...

i have a twitter now... ha too many internet outlets!!!

https://twitter.com/officialsg
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LinhArchie
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
LinhArchie

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am

March 11, 2009 - Wednesday

beautiful

Puerto
Rico is honestly one of the most beautiful places in the world.. the
sweetest people and energy.. i suggest everyone to runaway here one
day.. it will make you a better person

thank you Puerto Rico

sorry, had to share that with you all :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:57 am

=)) đọc và xem clip phờ râu =)) thx em nhé
Về Đầu Trang Go down
_sandy_
Great Arch Angel
Great Arch Angel
_sandy_

Tổng số bài gửi : 32
Registration date : 12/11/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Selena Gomez - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPPmLZ9dcRA
Drew Seeley & Selena Gomez - New Classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UPO9lmmYc
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X   fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

fan SELENA GOMEZ vào đây nào!!!! :X
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 6 trong tổng số 6 trangChuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6