~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates

Go down 
+4
The_Legend_begin
arch_angel
Knorr Archuleta
Katt
8 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Katt
Strongly Believe in Archie
Katt

Tổng số bài gửi : 1425
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 25/07/2008

[Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Jingle Ball Updates

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know about how the first radio show went! The first Jingle Ball was in Sacramento, and it was AMAAZZIINNGGG!!! I couldn't believe how exciting it was! The other acts that were there were Jesse McCartney, Katy Perry, Boys Like Girls, and Shontelle. It was neat to have Shontelle there because I became friends with her at the Macy's Parade haha. Go familiar faces! But I seriously had the time of my life. I was so nervous before the show, wondering what I was going to say on stage and how I was going to perform. It kind of just came out though, and the energy of the band and crowd was just such a great feeling. It was cool to see all the signs you guys made too! It made me feel more comfortable to see some of you guys out there cheering on, so thanks everyone for coming out! Hopefully you guys will get to go to a show if haven't gone yet. If any of you are going to come to upcoming shows let me know.

Another really exciting thing that happened this week was filming the music video for A Little Too Not Over You. This video was so much fun! It took a lot longer, but I really had a great time. The director was really creative and fun to work with, and the people who were in the video were hilarious! They're working on editing it and getting everything together now, but I can't wait to see the finished product.
Other thing that happened this week: I lost my phone 2 days ago lol. That wasn't nearly as fun and exciting as the other things, but oh well I guess. I'm pretty sure I left it on the plane, but they wouldn't let me back on the airplane because the next destination it was going was an international flight to Vancouver. I guess you can't go on the plane if it's international because of security reasons or something. I couldn't do anything about it either because we had to catch another flight going to Orlando, so I went to Orlando as my phone went to Vancouver. I'm actually kinda envious that my phone got to go to Vancouver before I did. I wish I went too lol. But I was really happy about going to Florida. I had a few things to do there like record a bunch of lines, and I got to go to Disneyworld! That totally cheered up my mood. We went to all of the parks and I was a happy camper. My aunt, uncle, and cousins who live in that area also came to visit, and I was really glad that I was able to hang out with them. Gotta love family. The sad thing is that I usually take pictures using my phone, so I didn't have a camera until I went on the safari in Animal Kingdom. My camera died right after that anyway. I'll try to put some pictures up though. We had the coolest tour guide helping us out too. He was really friendly and helpful. Oh David Cook was there too by the way. We ran into each other in front of Pirates of the Caribbean haha. It's always fun bumping into him. Sorry I'm saying all of these events totally out of order but I can't remember the exact... like... timeline haha. But anyway, I could go on forever about Disneyworld in a disorganized manner but then this would be 3 times longer and make even less sense than it already does.

I'll just mention one more thing before I go, I performed at the Hollywood and Highland Christmas Tree Lighting in California the other night. After that I dropped by the KIIS FM Jingle Ball. So for those of you who went, I hope you had fun!

P.S. Congrats to Jason Mraz, John Mayer, and Sara Bareilles for their Grammy Nominations!
Others that were nominated that I'm excited for: Adele, Jennifer Hudson, Coldplay, well a lot haha.

Song for the day: Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple

Được sửa bởi Katt ngày Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:58 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/sailorsaturn196
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691
Registration date : 05/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm

hôm nay bạn Hạnh sướng nhá. Anh ý type tên cậu kìa ;))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net
arch_angel
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 pm

khổ thân anh bị mất điện thoại
chả biết có đứa nào nhặt đc ko nhỉ?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
The_Legend_begin
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
The_Legend_begin

Tổng số bài gửi : 3574
Đến từ : Mirage land

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Trích dẫn :
I'm actually kinda envious that my phone got to go to Vancouver before I did. I wish I went too lol
unbelievable =)) haha haha haha haha haha
Trích dẫn :
We ran into each other in front of Pirates of the Caribbean haha. It's always fun bumping into him
=))=)) có ai ko cứu Đ cười té gãy ghế =)) haha haha haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Strawberry_2812
Strawberry_2812

Tổng số bài gửi : 395
Đến từ : Ho Chi Minh city
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Tội nghiệp anh iu wóa, chắc tại bận công việc wá nên quên mất cái điện thoại >”<, mà hok bik trong đó có gì quan trong hok nữa …….. có hình gì ……….. hok ta ? hey eye
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Knorr Archuleta
Admin | I'm My Meo luv Archie
Knorr Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 2691

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Giờ mới đọc hết, hóa ra anh bị mất con iPhone rồi >"< Giá trị vật chất thì không nói, gì mà anh không mua nổi một cái mới. Anh chỉ cần hét là chúng nó aloxo thi nhau tặng ngay :)) Nhưng không hiểu có thông tin gì quan trọng không :-s
Mà anh viết blog hay thật, đọc thấy vui :x
Đáng yêu quá :x
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://archievn.niceboard.net
p.s.youaremyidol_David
p.s.youaremyidol_David

Tổng số bài gửi : 591
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 26/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:05 am

ôi entry nè dài thật, càng dài càng thik! chỉ tội mình ko hiểu đc hết :((
mất di động ai mà nhặt đc thì thật là sướng, ước gì mình nhặt đc, lấy cớ trả lại để gặp anh iu go on
Về Đầu Trang Go down
frankie
frankie

Tổng số bài gửi : 519
Đến từ : Việt Nam???
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm

ss Fiona sem xong chắc té ghế hehe
cellphone mà để quên trên máy bay chắc thể nào cũng có đứa nhặt được, có lẽ trong đấy cũng có số của vài ng`..."nổi tiếng"(em đoán vậy?! drooling )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
chick_luv_archie
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
chick_luv_archie

Tổng số bài gửi : 208
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

pó tey...anh iêu bị mất điện thoại mà còn lol... cant talk cant talk
có vẻ anh iêu thik đy disneyworld lém nhỡ....thấy nói vài lần ùi...nhất là đy zới gia đình í....
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates   [Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Dec 8th 08] Jingle Ball Updates
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang