~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
fiona's
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
fiona's

Tổng số bài gửi : 1833
Đến từ : in the sky with diamond
Registration date : 05/06/2008

[Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Trích dẫn :

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!

Holaaaa. It's me again with another blog. This week has been way busy with Radio Station shows. It's actually kinda hard to keep track of all that happened. Sunday we had a show for an awesome crowd in Houston for the station KRBE, and then on Monday we went to Toronto, Canada! It was great going back to Toronto, and we ate at a Southern Italian restaurant there. I've never had *Southern* Italian food, but it was delicious. I then did a performance Tuesday for CHUM FM of Crush where I accompanied myself on piano. It was actually the first time I had ever done that for an audience haha, so it was exciting. And thanks everyone for coming to the shows! It's so great to see the signs and familiar faces. I wasn't sure how the performance in Canada would go, but it was just awesome to see the turn out. That same day we went to Buffalo for a performance for their station's Kissmas Bash, and oh my heck there were so many people! The crowd was sold out of over like 15,000 people and they were insane!! It was so much fun haha. The day after that we went to Albany for the Fly 92.5 Radio show, and this one was really different from the rest. For their show they had a more intimate setting in a club, and it was just Ten Year Vamp, Gavin Degraw, and me. It was the first time I had done anything like it before and wow! It was just awesome! My ears were ringing after we were done, and it was sooo hot I was drenched in sweat lol. But it was just fun. I loved having the audience so close. And let me just say really quick that Gavin Degraw is wicked cool. I met him first at the Houston show, and then we had this one together. I love his style of music and singing and he's a great guy. Next stop was Kiss 108 Boston, and Natasha Bedingfield performed at this one! It was awesome (as always) to see her again, and I just thought it was really cool to be able to perform at the same show as her.
So along comes Friday... dun dun dun.. haha... For the big Z100 Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. This was a really intense one, and I was pretty dang jittery throughout the day. Z100 Jingle Ball is a big big deal, and I couldn't believe I was one of the acts. I don't think I can explain (not like me being unable to explain something is anything new) how intimidating and nerve wracking it was to be sandwiched between Kanye West and Chris Brown in the lineup, and being 2nd to last lol. but hijole!! Coming after Kanye just felt so wrong for me to do, but man I had a blast! Never thought in a million billion kajillion years I'd be performing at Madison Square Garden with Brandy, Leona Lewis, right after Kanye West (even though I felt like a loser going after someone as amazing as that lol) and then Chris Brown and Rihanna. It was just sooo amazing!! The other really cool thing was that Z100 was the first station to play and debut Crush. Man it's just such a cool thing to be able to to have done. And now looking back on it.. just wow.. But thanks you guys for coming to the shows! The energy everyone brings to the arena really helps us performers step up our game, and really have a great time up there. We have Philly coming up tonight, with Chicago and Minneapolis following after that. So for those of you coming to those shows, I hope you have a great time and thanks for coming! The party after the show was at a bowling alley, so it was fun to go and do that even though I was DEAD tired. my body was just aching since we had so much press and things to do all that day. It was fun to meet so many people though. Bruce Springsteen was at the show with his daughter and her friends, and it was definitely an honor to meet him. At the bowling alley I got to meet a fellow Jive Artist, Lesley Roy. one of her songs called "I'm Gone, I'm Going" is one of my most listened to songs on iTunes haha, and it was great to finally talk to her. She's from Ireland, so her accent reminded me of my buddy Carly Smithson. It also reminded me of how much I miss Carly :(. I'd text Carly right now if my phone wasn't still missing. But anyway... haha. Lesley's a really cool gal.
Ok wrapping up here, I got a day off today! The band and I went to the Museum of Natural History in New York City. I loved it! It's fascinating to see the kinds of things that are in museums. I took a few pictures, so I'll try to load some up. They have tons of different exhibits and things to look at in there. I had a really good time.
Last thing I wanted to mention is that the Video for A Little Too Not Over You is going to be premiering next week on Yahoo Music! A lot of work goes into making videos so I hope you guys like it!! Sorry I can't ever make these short but I'm done now. So I'll talk to you guys later. Peace

Song for the day: A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill.
This song is for the Holiday Seasons since it's off of her new Christmas album. It's a beautiful song and she has such a great voice.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/fionavu.93_1205
Zoeluvsarchie
Strongly Believe in Archie
Zoeluvsarchie

Tổng số bài gửi : 362
Đến từ : Hanoi
Registration date : 22/09/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:47 pm

thế là tuần này đc xem MV của ALNTOY rồi bravo
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Jolin
Jolin

Tổng số bài gửi : 794
Đến từ : Tp.hcm
Registration date : 14/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm

khiếp entry mới dài ghê hồn angry
xem ra anh iu mình rất nhí nhảnh khi gặp ng nổi tiếng nhờ? [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! 597703
bận rộn đi tùm lum chỗ hết - cực thân anh shy
mà sắp có ALTNOU rồi ... yayay....thi xong là xem thôi woa
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/jolin_queeny
Strawberry_2812
Strawberry_2812

Tổng số bài gửi : 395
Đến từ : Ho Chi Minh city
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Dzậy là sắp đc xem ALTNOY rồi, dzui quá, đợi bữa giờ. bravo
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Jolin
Jolin

Tổng số bài gửi : 794
Đến từ : Tp.hcm
Registration date : 14/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:04 am

trong 4rum mình có bên mục Media - Others rồi vào xem mau bravo
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/jolin_queeny
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Trích dẫn :

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!

Holaaaa. It's me again with another blog. This week has been way busy with Radio Station shows. It's actually kinda hard to keep track of all that happened. Sunday we had a show for an awesome crowd in Houston for the station KRBE, and then on Monday we went to Toronto, Canada! It was great going back to Toronto, and we ate at a Southern Italian restaurant there. I've never had *Southern* Italian food, but it was delicious. I then did a performance Tuesday for CHUM FM of Crush where I accompanied myself on piano. It was actually the first time I had ever done that for an audience haha, so it was exciting. And thanks everyone for coming to the shows! It's so great to see the signs and familiar faces. I wasn't sure how the performance in Canada would go, but it was just awesome to see the turn out. That same day we went to Buffalo for a performance for their station's Kissmas Bash, and oh my heck there were so many people! The crowd was sold out of over like 15,000 people and they were insane!! It was so much fun haha. The day after that we went to Albany for the Fly 92.5 Radio show, and this one was really different from the rest. For their show they had a more intimate setting in a club, and it was just Ten Year Vamp, Gavin Degraw, and me. It was the first time I had done anything like it before and wow! It was just awesome! My ears were ringing after we were done, and it was sooo hot I was drenched in sweat lol. But it was just fun. I loved having the audience so close. And let me just say really quick that Gavin Degraw is wicked cool. I met him first at the Houston show, and then we had this one together. I love his style of music and singing and he's a great guy. Next stop was Kiss 108 Boston, and Natasha Bedingfield performed at this one! It was awesome (as always) to see her again, and I just thought it was really cool to be able to perform at the same show as her.

Chủ nhật 14/11/08
Cập nhật ở Jingle Ball.. Tối nay ở Philly!

Holaaa. [lại có màn này nữa :D] Tôi đã trở lại với 1 blog nữa. Tuần này tôi cực kì bận rồn với các show ở Radio Station. Hơi khó để bắt kịp những gì đã xảy ra. Chủ nhật chúng tôi biểu diễn cho một đám đông tuyệt với ở Houston cho đài KRBE, sau đó vào thứ 2 chúng tôi đến Toronto, Canada! Thật thú vị được trở lại Toronto, và chúng tôi ăn tại 1 quán ăn Nam Ý ở đấy. Tôi chưa bao giờ thử thức ăn ở Nam Ý bao giờ, nhưng khá ngon đấy. Sau đó tôi biểu diễn Crush trên piano cho Chum FM vào thứ 3. Đây là lần đầu tiên nên tôi vui lắm. Và cảm ơn mọi người đã đến xem. Thật tuyệt khi được thấy những biểu ngữ và các khuôn mặt quen thuộc. Tôi không chắc lắm về lần ở Canada, nhưng thật thích thú khi thấy mọi người ở đó. Cùng ngày hôm ấy chúng tôi đến Buffalo để biểu diện cho Kissmas Bash, và OMHeck thật quá nhiều người! Đám đông có tới khỏang 15000 người và họ thật cuồng! Tôi có một thời gian rất thú vị haha. Ngày sau đó chúng tôi đến Albany cho show Fly 92.5, và lần này rất khác biệt. Họ trang trí câu lạc bộ một cách khá thân mật, chỉ có Ten Year Vamp, Gavin
Degraw, và tôi thôi. Đó là lần đầu tiên tôi làm một thứ gì đó như thế và wow! Không còn gì để nói! Tai tôi cứ rung rung lên, và tôi tóat cả mồ hôi lol. Nhưng vui. Tôi thích khán giả thân mật như thế. Và để tôi nói các bạn biết Gavin Degraw là người tinh ranh một cách đáng chú ý. Tôi gặp anh ấy đầu tiên ở Houston, sau đó chúng tôi lại cùng cộng tác ở đây. Tôi thích dòng nhạc của anh ấy, anh ấy là một chàng trai tuyệt vời. Điểm dừng tíêp theo là Kiss 108 ở Boston, và Natasha Bedingfield biểu diễn ở đây! Đương nhiên thật tuyệt [như mọi khi] được gặp cô ấy, và tôi nghĩ rằng mình thật may mắn được biểu diễn cùng show với cô ấy.

Trích dẫn :

So along comes Friday... dun dun dun.. haha... For the big Z100 Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. This was a really intense one, and I was pretty dang jittery throughout the day. Z100 Jingle Ball is a big big deal, and I couldn't believe I was one of the acts. I don't think I can explain (not like me being unable to explain something is anything new) how intimidating and nerve wracking it was to be sandwiched between Kanye West and Chris Brown in the lineup, and being 2nd to last lol. but hijole!! Coming after Kanye just felt so wrong for me to do, but man I had a blast! Never thought in a million billion kajillion years I'd be performing at Madison Square Garden with Brandy, Leona Lewis, right after Kanye West (even though I felt like a loser going after someone as amazing as that lol) and then Chris Brown and Rihanna. It was just sooo amazing!! The other really cool thing was that Z100 was the first station to play and debut Crush. Man it's just such a cool thing to be able to to have done. And now looking back on it.. just wow.. But thanks you guys for coming to the shows! The energy everyone brings to the arena really helps us performers step up our game, and really have a great time up there. We have Philly coming up tonight, with Chicago and Minneapolis following after that. So for those of you coming to those shows, I hope you have a great time and thanks for coming! The party after the show was at a bowling alley, so it was fun to go and do that even though I was DEAD tired. my body was just aching since we had so much press and things to do all that day. It was fun to meet so many people though. Bruce Springsteen was at the show with his daughter and her friends, and it was definitely an honor to meet him. At the bowling alley I got to meet a fellow Jive Artist, Lesley Roy. one of her songs called "I'm Gone, I'm Going" is one of my most listened to songs on iTunes haha, and it was great to finally talk to her. She's from Ireland, so her accent reminded me of my buddy Carly Smithson. It also reminded me of how much I miss Carly :(. I'd text Carly right now if my phone wasn't still missing. But anyway... haha. Lesley's a really cool gal.

Sau đó là đến t6 ... dun dun dun.. haha... [=.='] Buổi trình diễn lớn Z100 Jingle
Bal tại Madison Square Garden. Đó là lúc rất căng thẳng, và tôi cứ bồn chồn cả ngày. Z100 Jingle Ball là một vụ rất lớn, và tôi không thể tin được tôi được tham gia. Tôi không nghĩ rằng mình có thể diễn tả [chuyện tôi không gỉai thích được chẳng còn là mới nữa rồi] cái cảm giác sợ hãi và hồi hộp khi bị kẹp giữa Kanye West và Chris Brown trong hàng, và đứng thứ 2 từ cuối lol. ôi. Đứng phía sau Kanye West khiến tôi cảm thấy thật lạ lẫm. Chưa bao giờ tôi nghĩ sẽ được diễn ở Madision Square Garden với Brandy, Lele, ngay trước là Kanye [mặc dù tôi thấy như kẻ thua cuộc đi sau một người tài năng như vậy lol] sau đó là Chris Brown và Riri. Ôi.. Chỉ là .. quá sức tưởng tượng!!!! Thêm một điều nữa là Z100 chính là nơi ra mắt Crush đầu tiên. Điều đó thật tuyệt. Bây giờ nhìn lại ... Wow! Cảm ơn mọi người đến xem! Không khí các bạn tạo ra làm chúng tôi - những ng biểu diễn - thấy hứng thú hơn, và năng động hơn. Chúng tôi sẽ đến Philly [philadelphia =.=] vào tối nay, sau đó là Chicago và Minneapolis. Đối với bạn nào đến tham dự những show đấy, tôi mong các bạn sẽ có một khỏang thời gian vui vẻ và cảm ơn đã đến! Sau show diễn chúng tôi có bữa tiệc tại nơi đánh Bowling, tôi thấy vui được đi mặc dù tôi mệt rã rời rồi. Người tôi cứ nhức mãi vì chúng tôi phải làm quá nhiều việc ngày hôm ấy. Được gặp nhiều người, tôi thấy thú vị. Bruce Springsteen cùng với con gái và bạn bè - thật là một vinh dự được gặp ông ấy, Lesley Roy -một ca sĩ của Jive. Một trong những bài hát của cô ấy, 'I'm gone, i'm going' là 1 trong những bài tôi nghe nhiều nhất trên itunes haha. Cô ấy đến từ Ireland, làm tôi chợt nhớ đến Carly Smithson. Tôi thấy nhớ Carly nhiều :(. Tôi sẽ nhắn tin cho Carly ngay bây giờ nếu điện thọai còn đầy. Dù sao .. haha, Lesley là cô gái tuyệt vời.

Trích dẫn :

Last thing I wanted to mention is that the Video for A Little Too Not Over You is going to be premiering next week on Yahoo Music! A lot of work goes into making videos so I hope you guys like it!! Sorry I can't ever make these short but I'm done now. So I'll talk to you guys later. Peace

Điều cuối cùng tôi muốn nói là vid của ALTNOY sắp được ra mắt tuần tới trên Yahoo! Music. Tôi mong các bạn thích nó vì chúng tôi đã làm việc rất nhiều! Xin lỗi vì chẳng bao giờ tôi viết ngắn được, nhưng giờ thì hết rồi. Gặp lại các bạn sau!

Trích dẫn :

Song for the day: A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill.
This song is for the Holiday Seasons since it's off of her new Christmas album. It's a beautiful song and she has such a great voice.

Bài hát cho ngay: A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill.
Đây là bài hát dành cho mùa nghỉ vì nó thuộc vào album christmas của cô ấy. Một bài hát thật đẹp và một chất giọng tuyệt vời.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!   [Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!! Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Dec 14 08] Jingle Ball Updates ... Philly Tonight!!!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang