~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
snow_B
I ♥ David
I ♥ David
snow_B

Tổng số bài gửi : 485
Đến từ : Hà lội
Registration date : 11/07/2008

[Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Hey All! I hope everyone’s having a fun time during the holiday season. I did the last few Jingle Ball shows this week, and it was such a blast! Sunday was Philly/South Jersey for Q102, and I was stoked because I got to run out and take a picture of a few things before I had to get ready and leave for the show. I got to see things like the first U.S. library and the Liberty Bell which was way cool. Then on Monday we went to Minnesota for KDWB, and it was the first time I got to see T.I. perform. It was soooo cold! I think it was like -27 with the windchill or something. It was fun though, because in downtown Minneapolis they have indoor walkways that go from building to building with shops all over. That way you don’t have to cross the street in the freezing cold haha. On Tuesday we went to Chicago for the B96 show, and it was really cold there too. It was my last show with my buddy Shontelle, who’s just a really cool girl haha. It was fun doing a lot of shows with her. After the soundcheck in Chicago, I had to go back to the hotel to get some stuff, and normally it takes like… 10 minutes to get there… But with how bad it was snowing and all of the traffic, it took us over an hour to get there. It was pretty painful lol. But luckily I made it in time to do the meet n greets and be prepared for the show. Wednesday in Atlanta for Star 94 was the last show for me, and it was sooooo much fun. I had a really great time, and during my set after I sang A Thousand Miles, the band and crew surprised me with a birthday cake since it was the last time I’d see them before my birthday. The crowd sang happy birthday and I tried to blow out the candles, but they kept lighting back up because they were trick candles haha. It was really cool of them to do that for me though, so thanks you guys! It was so awesome working with them on all of these shows. I felt really privileged to get to work with all of them who were really easy to get along with. My family in Atlanta got to come to the show too, and it was GREAT to see them again! I brought my cousin backstage to meet everyone, and she was really shy haha. Rehab, We the Kings, Colbie Caillat, and Gavin Degraw were all performers, and she got to meet all of them besides Rehab. It was a really cool laid back group of people, so it was a really enjoyable smooth show. Shawn Johnson, the olympic gold medal gymnast, was at the show too. So we got to meet her and she was really cool. During Gavin Degraw’s set while he was singing I Don’t Wanna Be (Which I love by the way) he called Colbie to go up and sing with him when she was standing on the side watching. So she went up and it was awesome! I loved it haha. Oh and another person who got to come to the show was Alexandrea Lushington from top 24! She left before I got to say hi, but I’m really glad she was able to come. So this week has been fun, and now it’s time to relax and spend time with the fam for the holidays. I’m not sure where we’re going to go quite yet, but we’re probably going to go somewhere that isn’t snowing haha. I love looking at the snow, but it’s no fun when you don’t have heat in your house. Oh and another thing. I have this drawer in my room where I keep a lot of memories in, like tickets, cd’s, papers, letters, etc.. and I open it up to put some more stuff… When I open it, all my papers are chewed up and there’s a nest mice made from all of my memories! I tried saving as much as I could, but there was a lot of damage done and I had to throw a lot away :(. But it’s ok because it was an excuse to clean up haha. So now I’ve been decluttering my room, which is taking forever because more things keep coming into it. I still haven’t gotten a lot of the boxes that I sent home during the Jingle shows, and most of the stuff from tour is in boxes elsewhere. So my room is pretty much uninhabitable. But I’ll hurry and clear things up before we leave. But anyway.. I apologize for my disorganized rambling that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. But I’m going to a Christmas party now, so I hope everyone has a good week! If you have any fun stories let me know about ‘em! Adios.

Song for the day: Snow - Amie Miriello
This is one of my favorite songs of the year. I thought it’d be appropriate as I now wipe the windshield filled with snow haha.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
frankie
Strongly Believe in Archie
frankie

Tổng số bài gửi : 519
Đến từ : Việt Nam???
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Trích dẫn :
The crowd sang happy birthday and I tried to blow out the candles, but they kept lighting back up because they were trick candles haha.
xem ai có b-day cake rùi kìa bravo cái nến này buồn cừi lắm, thổi hoài hok tắt haha (giá mà có clip nhể hey )
Trích dẫn :
When I open it, all my papers are chewed up and there’s a nest mice made from all of my memories!
nest mice aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................!!!!!!!! *run*
ko thể nào tưởng tượng nổi lose nếu em mà ở đó chắc xỉu liền
Về Đầu Trang Go down
arch_angel
arch_angel

Tổng số bài gửi : 1089
Đến từ : arch ave
Registration date : 09/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 am

=)) "nest mice" haha
thik nhất đoạn fan hát happy bday
nghe sg' kinh so cute
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Trích dẫn :
Hey All! I hope everyone’s having a fun time during the holiday season. I did the last few Jingle Ball shows this week, and it was such a blast! Sunday was Philly/South Jersey for Q102, and I was stoked because I got to run out and take a picture of a few things before I had to get ready and leave for the show. I got to see things like the first U.S. library and the Liberty Bell which was way cool. Then on Monday we went to Minnesota for KDWB, and it was the first time I got to see T.I. perform. It was soooo cold! I think it was like -27 with the windchill or something. It was fun though, because in downtown Minneapolis they have indoor walkways that go from building to building with shops all over. That way you don’t have to cross the street in the freezing cold haha.

Hey mọi người! Tôi mong là mọi người có kì nghỉ vui vẻ. Tôi hòan tất một số show còn lại của Jingle Ball, và tất cả đều thành công mĩ mãn. Philly/Nam Jersey cho Q123 vào ngày Chủ nhật, và tôi rã rời cả người vì tôi phải ra ngòai chụp 1 số ảnh của 1 số thứ trước khi tôi đến show. Tôi được thấy thư viện đầu tiên của Hoa Kì và Chuông độc lập. Tất cả đều rất tuyệt! Thứ 2 chúng tôi đến Minnesota biểu diễn cho KDWB, đó là lần đầu tiên tôi được thấy T.I trên sân khấu. Lúc đó lạnh lắmmmm!!! Hình như khỏang -27 và một chút gió thỏang khiến bạn cứ cóng cả lên. Nhưng tôi rất thích, vì ở ngọai thành Minneapolis họ có đường đi trong nhà để đi từ nơi này đến nơi khác và có rất nhiều tiệp tạp hóa. Nhờ thế mà bạn chẳng phải đi ngòai đường trong thời tiết khắc nghiệt như thế haha.

Trích dẫn :

On Tuesday we went to Chicago for the B96 show, and it was really cold there too. It was my last show with my buddy Shontelle, who’s just a really cool girl haha. It was fun doing a lot of shows with her. After the soundcheck in Chicago, I had to go back to the hotel to get some stuff, and normally it takes like… 10 minutes to get there… But with how bad it was snowing and all of the traffic, it took us over an hour to get there. It was pretty painful lol. But luckily I made it in time to do the meet n greets and be prepared for the show. Wednesday in Atlanta for Star 94 was the last show for me, and it was sooooo much fun. I had a really great time, and during my set after I sang A Thousand Miles, the band and crew surprised me with a birthday cake since it was the last time I’d see them before my birthday.

Vào thứ 3 chúng tôi đến Chicago để diễn show B96, và ở đó cũng lạnh không kém. Đó là buổi cuối cùng tôi đi chung với bạn đồng hành Shontelle, một cô gái hết xẩy haha. Tôi rất vui được tham gia nhiều show với cô ấy. Sau khi check âm thanh xong chúng tôi trở về khách sạn để lấy đồ, và thường thì tôi tốn khỏang ... 10 phút để về đến đó.. Nhưng vì tuyết rơi ngập hết cả đường nên chúng tôi mất đến hơn 1 tiếng =.=. Cũng hơi sợ .. nhưng may mắn thay tôi đến kịp để làm tất cả các 'thủ tục' gặp gỡ và chuẩn bị cho buổi diễn. Atlanta - thứ 4 - với show cuối cùng Star 94. ôi... thật tuyệt vời!!!! Tôi có một khỏang thời gian thật đẹp, sau khi hát xong A Thousand Miles, cả đòan gây cho tôi một bất ngờ lớn với chiếc bánh kem vì đó là lần cuối chúng tôi gặp mặt trước sinh nhật tôi.

Trích dẫn :

The crowd sang happy birthday and I tried to blow out the candles, but they kept lighting back up because they were trick candles haha. It was really cool of them to do that for me though, so thanks you guys! It was so awesome working with them on all of these shows. I felt really privileged to get to work with all of them who were really easy to get along with. My family in Atlanta got to come to the show too, and it was GREAT to see them again! I brought my cousin backstage to meet everyone, and she was really shy haha. Rehab, We the Kings, Colbie Caillat, and Gavin Degraw were all performers, and she got to meet all of them besides Rehab. It was a really cool laid back group of people, so it was a really enjoyable smooth show.

Đám đông hát bài Happy Birthday và tôi cố gắng thổi tắt nến nhưng không được vì đó là ... nến bịp haha. Tôi rất cảm kích việc làm đó, cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều! Thật tuyệt được làm việc với mọi người. Tôi thấy mình như được ban tặng đặc ân vì được làm việc với họ, họ rất thân thiện. Gia đình tôi ở Atlanta cũng đến xem buổi diễn. Ôi tôi thật mừng được gặp lại họ! Tôi giới thiệu chị họ của mình với mọi người, và chị ấy ngại lắm haha. Rehab, We the Kings, Colbie Caillat, and Gavin Degraw đều diễn, và chị ấy được gặp tất cả, ngọai trừ Rehab. Tất cả đều rất tuyệt, và đương nhiên đó là 1 show dễ chịu và suôn sẻ.

Trích dẫn :

Shawn Johnson, the olympic gold medal gymnast, was at the show too. So we got to meet her and she was really cool. During Gavin Degraw’s set while he was singing I Don’t Wanna Be (Which I love by the way) he called Colbie to go up and sing with him when she was standing on the side watching. So she went up and it was awesome! I loved it haha. Oh and another person who got to come to the show was Alexandrea Lushington from top 24! She left before I got to say hi, but I’m really glad she was able to come. So this week has been fun, and now it’s time to relax and spend time with the fam for the holidays. I’m not sure where we’re going to go quite yet, but we’re probably going to go somewhere that isn’t snowing haha. I love looking at the snow, but it’s no fun when you don’t have heat in your house.

Shawn Johnson, vận động viên đạt HCV Olympic, cũng đến tham dự. Chúng tôi được gặp cô ấy, và cô ấy rất thú vị. Trong lúc Gavin Degraw đang hát I Don't Wanna Be [một bài hát tôi thích], anh ấy gọi COlbie lên hát chung - khi ấy cô ấy đang đứng xem bên cạnh. Vậy là cô ấy bước lên. Tuyệt vời! Tôi thích lắm haha. Ah 1 người nữa củng đến xem, đó là Alexandra Lushington ở vòng top 24! Bạn ấy về trước khi tôi kịp chào, nhưng tôi rất vui bạn ấy đến xem. Tuần này không thể chê được, và bây gờ là lúc nghỉ ngơi + dành thời gian cho gia đình. Tôi không chắc cả nhà định làm gì, nhưng đương nhiên là đến một nơi nào đó không có tuyết haha. Tôi thích nhìn tuyết, nhưng chẳng vui tí nào khi nhà bạn cứ lạnh cóng như vậy.

Trích dẫn :

Oh and another thing. I have this drawer in my room where I keep a lot of memories in, like tickets, cd’s, papers, letters, etc.. and I open it up to put some more stuff… When I open it, all my papers are chewed up and there’s a nest mice made from all of my memories! I tried saving as much as I could, but there was a lot of damage done and I had to throw a lot away :(. But it’s ok because it was an excuse to clean up haha. So now I’ve been decluttering my room, which is taking forever because more things keep coming into it. I still haven’t gotten a lot of the boxes that I sent home during the Jingle shows, and most of the stuff from tour is in boxes elsewhere. So my room is pretty much uninhabitable. But I’ll hurry and clear things up before we leave. But anyway.. I apologize for my disorganized rambling that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. But I’m going to a Christmas party now, so I hope everyone has a good week! If you have any fun stories let me know about ‘em! Adios.

1 việc nữa: Tôi có 1 ngăn kéo để chứa các kỉ niệm [vé, cd, giấy tờ, thư từ,...] và tôi mở ra để bỏ thêm 1 vài thứ vào.. khi tôi mở ra, tất cả giấy của tôi đều bị nhai nát cả và có 1 ổ chuột được làm từ tất cả kỉ niệm của tôi! Tôi cố gắng giữ lại những gì có thể, nhưng có quá nhiều thiệt hại và tôi phải tạm biệt rất nhiều thứ :(. Nhưng cũng không sao vì đó là 1 dịp để dọn dẹp haha. Vậy là tôi phải dọn dẹp phòng mình.. mãi mãi. Càng ngày càng nhiều đồ hơn. Tôi vẫn chưa nhận được một số hộp mà tôi gửi về nhà ở show Jingle, và hầu hết những quà tôi nhận được từ tour đều được cất trong hộp ở 1 nơi nào đó. Phòng tôi giờ bừa bộn kinh khủng. Nhưng tôi sẽ cố dọn dẹp hết trước khi chúng tôi rời nơi đây.hix. tôi xin lỗi vì nãy giờ đi lan man quá. Bây giờ tôi phải đi tiệc Giáng sinh rồi, chúc mọi người có 1 tuần vui vẻ nhé! Nếu các bạn có chuyện vui nào hãy chia sẻ ới tôi nhé! bye.

Trích dẫn :

Song for the day: Snow - Amie Miriello
This is one of my favorite songs of the year. I thought it’d be appropriate as I now wipe the windshield filled with snow haha.

Bài hát cho ngày: Snow - Amie Miriello
Đây là 1 trong những bài hát yêu thích của tôi trong năm. Tôi nghĩ nó sẽ phù hợp vì tôi phải lau kính chắn gió đầy tuyết này haha.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
p.s.youaremyidol_David
p.s.youaremyidol_David

Tổng số bài gửi : 591
Đến từ : Hà Nội
Registration date : 26/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:37 pm

woa! nhiều chuột ư......cứ tưởng nc' ngoài ít chuột chớ nhỉ drooling ko ngờ anh mình lại kể cả cái việc đó so cute
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up   [Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Dec 20th 08] Jingle Ball Wrap Up
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang