~* David Archuleta fansite *~
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

My journey to Japan

Go down 
+3
thanh1607
Veggie Archuleta
Orchidee
7 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Orchidee
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Orchidee

Tổng số bài gửi : 256
Registration date : 05/06/2008

My journey to Japan Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 am

I feel sad that no one has posted anything in English box for such a long time. Come on, guys, this box is a perfect place for all of us to talk, to share and to improve English ( At first, I also aimed that we could make friends with some international Archies, but it seems impossible, at least for now =_____= So, we just do our best, write tons of journals, have serious deep talks about ... nothing =)), then it will be times that some actual international Archies come to us :D )

Therefore, I think we could make new rules for this English box : Topics about Archie are highly welcomed but you can also talk about anything, as long as it is not silly or way of spamming forum.

Okay, let me start first : My journey to Japan. I stayed in Tokyo and Kagoshima, Japan in 11 days, from 2/12 to 12/12. It was such a pleasant time !!! I met a lot of nice people, went to a lot of amazing see-sightings, and visited a lot of companies, high schools, .... OMG, one of the best moments of my entire life ( till now, for sure, lol ). Here are some photos :

KAGOSHIMA

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219222_7838

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219223_8198

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219209_2643

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219234_2558

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219232_1817

TOKYO

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219200_9141

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219243_6726

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219193_6645

My journey to Japan N695916403_1219244_7168

Details about the journal will be told as soon as I finish my mid-term exams. All questions are welcomed but please don't expect me to post, or to answer any questions before December 25th, thank you !!!!!!!!

Okay guys, let's post and live up our box !!!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Veggie Archuleta
Strongly Believe in Archie
Veggie Archuleta

Tổng số bài gửi : 1145
Đến từ : David's home :t
Registration date : 19/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:23 am

:x.. u're so lucky, Japan's view is wonderful and u're a beautyful gal.. :x
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Orchidee
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Orchidee

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm

yeah, I feel damn lucky drooling drumming eye it's a life-change-experience : shining oh my gosh phao and thanks for the comment on my 'not-so-easily-recognized-by-most-people" beauty shy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

nice huh :D
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Orchidee
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Orchidee

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Did you know about the programme Pi ? There were two 11-graders from TĐN in the trip ( they were not in my group though !!! ). I bet if you had known about the programme ( JENESYS ), you would have spent 12 days with me ( actually 5 days in Tokyo only, but who cared ?!! )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thanh1607
thanh1607

Tổng số bài gửi : 508
Registration date : 06/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 pm

:-?
maybe I wasn't the one. maybe they chose students on some conditions :D
or maybe I'm not gud enough
hì :">
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mya Yane
Mya Yane

Tổng số bài gửi : 910
Đến từ : 35 hội-TS band XD
Registration date : 24/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Oh wow...
I'm not into Japan much but seems like it's crazy beautiful *i LOVE the first picture*

And I'm sorry for spamming a bit but are you a 12th-grader? Cause I think I've mistakenly called you ss lol =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
AnhThy

Tổng số bài gửi : 1491
Đến từ : Đà Nẵng
Registration date : 15/06/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

ow, how amazing. Japan is so beautiful. I have a friend studys in Japan. How could u go there? 
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://my.opera.com/anhthy
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:24 pm

so beautiful it's like my imagination !!!!!!! awesome :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Orchidee
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
Orchidee

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:55 pm

thanh1607 đã viết:
:-?
maybe I wasn't the one. maybe they chose students on some conditions :D
or maybe I'm not gud enough
hì :">
They made movies, too bad that you didn't know about the film-making-contest. I thought the information spread out in the whole school, I guess it didn't, did it ? So bad that schools have tried to keep info for "particular students" :->

Trích dẫn :
Oh wow...
I'm not into Japan much but seems like it's crazy beautiful *i LOVE the first picture*
And I'm sorry for spamming a bit but are you a 12th-grader? Cause I think I've mistakenly called you ss lol =))
The first picture was taken at The Shimuzus 's garden @ kagoshima, fantastic !!! And yeah, i am 12th-grader :D and it's okay for me to be called sis as long as it's okay with ya hehe, i dont mind, really :p

Trích dẫn :
ow, how amazing. Japan is so beautiful. I have a friend studys in Japan. How could u go there?
Simply I competed again 185 other applicants in a group-interview in school :D we went in 5-people-group-interview :p luckily i got in, woaaah, one of my biggest achievement ever :p

Trích dẫn :
so beautiful it's like my imagination !!!!!!! awesome :)
yeah, i still hold a "crush" for jap =______=
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Johnny
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
MORE THAN A TRUE FAN!
Johnny

Tổng số bài gửi : 3102
Registration date : 05/10/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I love manga and japan's game :))
:-" in the future, Can u buy for me one ??
Về Đầu Trang Go down
forever_loving_you
Faithful Arch Angel
Faithful Arch Angel
forever_loving_you

Tổng số bài gửi : 166
Đến từ : HCM c.t
Registration date : 04/07/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Gosh, I think i am jealous of your journey.... I wish i were there with you : ))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My journey to Japan   My journey to Japan Icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

My journey to Japan
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang